HR & Admin Management Services
Invitation to Bid: Third HR & Admin Management Services
Request for Proposal LRPS-2018- 9137159
The United Nations Children’s Fund in Yemen (UNICEF) is looking for potential providers for Third HR & Admin Management Services. Companies who meet the following criteria are invited to bids.
- Company objectives emphasis (as stated in its bylaws) should be mainly human resources and management of human resources services;
- Company operating in the field of human resources services and management of human resources services preferably for a minimum of 5 years.
- Chairman/General Manager (or individual empowered by the Chairman/General Manager to perform the services) has an in-depth understanding of the human resources field, and management of human resources services; the Chairman/General Manager (or empowered individual is a holder of a relevant university degree enabling him/her to perform human resources services); Chairman/General Manager (or individual empowered) has preferably a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of human resources and management of human resources services.
- Team composed of highly trained professionals with university degrees in various majors such as: Human Resources, Business Administration, Law, and accounting.
- Comprehensive database and network giving the company the ability to run successful search of candidates in Yemen or from the Yemen diaspora abroad.
- Additional activities of the Service Provider should include: well defined selection factors of candidates; well-defined evaluation of candidates through the recruitment team of the company; management of human resources, financial related services and logistics related services.
- Links/networks with main Universities in Yemen is a plus.
Interested supplier can find Bid documents on the United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) website at the following link: https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/67055
Deadline for submitting offers: 31 January at 16:00 PM (Sana'a Time).
Any offer submitted after the above-mentioned deadline or sent to an address different form that specified in the LRPS documents, will be invalidated.
To download the related document , please click on the link to the right under "Attachements"