Ended Expression of Interest for Landside Transport Services
Expression of Interest (EOI)
United Nations World Food Programme seeks Service providers for Landside Transport Services
The United Nations World Food Programme operation in Yemen (“WFP”) is updating its Secondary Transport shortlist for inland transport services, and invites applicants from registered transport companies for the following services:
- Landside Transport Services will require transportation of relief food and non-food commodities from WFP and its partners’ warehouses in Sana’a, Aden, Hodeida, Ibb, Sa’ada, Al-Wadiah, Mocha, Mukalla, Saleef and Shehen to countrywide distribution points.
Only companies that meet the following criteria need to reply to this Expression of Interest:
- Companies must be registered with all relevant government authorities and have all the required valid licenses.
- Companies must have a minimum of three years of transport experience, Prefer Companies that have recent experience working with International Organizations, National and Government Institutions, Large public or private companies.
- Companies must have access to a large pool of trucks.
- Companies must be financially strong and have a secure capital flow.
- Companies must have sufficient capacity to operate countrywide.
- Companies must also not be blacklisted from any other organization.
- Referees, at least list of three most important clients, including the contact name, title, Email address, the length of contract and contract value.
Companies that meet the above-mentioned criteria and wish to be considered for provision of the subject services for WFP Yemen need to send official letter expressing their interest to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consequently, WFP Yemen will share the questionnaire form to be filled and submitted along with the relevant licenses & company’s documents which includes but not limited to;
- Filled, signed and stamped questionnaire form.
- letter of EOI.
- company profile.
- Valid trade license.
- list of trucks/vehicles owned by the company including type, model, year of manufacturing, condition and quantity.
- Local Bank Account details.
- Audited Financial Statement of the company for 2016 and 2017.
- Any other licenses or authorizations issued by the appropriate government authority to operate this business in Yemen.
- At least three references of major clients.
The above mentioned documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope labelled with the EOI subject and Company name, to WFP office in Sana’a, Nowakshot street, no later than 30th April 2018.
Transport Companies that are currently in WFP secondary transport shortlist should apply to this EOI and submit all the required documents mentioned above within the specified timeline.
This announcement is not a tender and rates are not being requested at this stage. Accordingly, please note that neither this Expression of Interest nor the receipt of completed questionnaires binds the World Food Program to issue any tenders or contracts to any such interested parties. Following assessment of applications, WFP reserves the right to accept or reject your interest to be included in WFP’s service provider’s shortlist, without any further clarification.
kindly note that WFP does not charge fees from applicants at any stage of the pre-qualification process.
- Queries strictly related to this expression of interest should be directed to email@example.com