Ended Invitation to Bid For Supply of Non-Food Items
International Organization for Migration (IOM) hereby invites licensed companies/suppliers from the Republic of Yemen who are experienced in supply of Non-Food Items and interested to participate in bidding process are requested for submit their proposal.
Registered companies may download the bidding documents from given below links:
or can collect bidding package from IOM office behind Turkish Embassy, Haddah Post office area Sana’a Republic of Yemen from Sunday 27th of May 2018 to Wednesday 30th of May 2018 from 10:30 to 14:00 hrs.
For any technical enquires, please send us email: IOMYemenRequestQuota@iom.int
Submission of quotation: Registered companies(s) Firms are invited to submit quotation in sealed envelopes, marked with categories on envelope with following documents at IOM Sana’a office:
- Business/ National Tax Card,
- Business / Trade Licenses/Registration
- Attached at least 5 purchase order/contract which are similar in nature to this bid.
- Financial statement and audit report for last 2 year.
- Attach at least three certificates of successful completion of project.
- Price and schedule of completion of delivery of requested items.
Interested companies/firms should submit their quotation at IOM office behind Turkish Embassy, Haddah post office area, Sana’a Yemen: before 15th of June 2018 by 15:00 hrs.
Quotation received after the dead line will not be considered for evaluation.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and cancel the bidding process at any time prior to award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected supplier’s or any obligation to inform the affected suppliers of the reason for such IOM action