Ended Procurement of Cereal and Vegetable Seeds,Water development Al-Errah Research Station,Rehabilitation of Small- Scale Dairy Units,Milk Cooling Tanks,and Agriculture Tools
INVITATION TO BID
For the Procurement of
- Cereal Seeds
- Water development Al-Errah Research Station,
- Vegetable Seeds,
- Rehabilitation of Small- Scale Dairy Units for Milk Collection and Processing to Support Dairy Coops & Women Groups in Hodeidah Governorate
- Milk Cooling Tanks, Diesel Electric Generators and Accessories
- Agriculture Tools.
Tender’s Reference No’s: TN/FAOYEM/013, 020, 022, 019,021 9100037 /2018
Achieving food security for all is at the heart of FAO’s efforts to ensure that people have regular access to enough high-quality food to lead active and healthy lives. FAO’s mandate is to raise levels of nutrition, improve agricultural productivity, better the lives of rural populations and contribute to the growth of the world economy.
FAO’s work in Yemen aims to achieve food security and livelihoods response in order to address immediate needs to ensure effective and rapid response to quickly regain or sustain household food security, and to contribute to agriculture sector recovery and rehabilitation.
This is to lay the foundations for sustainable agriculture sector rehabilitation and long-term development planning.
FAO is inviting tender for supplying as Follow:
- Cereal Seeds: Tender No. TN/FAOYEM/013/2018 Deadline: 5Th June 2018, 24:00PM
- Water development Al-Errah Research Station, Tender No. TN/FAOYEM/020/2018 Deadline: 14Th June 2018, 24:00PM
- Vegetable Seeds: Tender No. TN/FAOYEM/022/2018 Deadline: 11Th June 2018, 24:00PM
- Rehabilitation of Small- Scale Dairy Units for Milk Collection and Processing to Support Dairy Coops & Women Groups in Hodeidah Governorate: Tender No. TN/FAOYEM/019/2018 Deadline: 14Th June 2018, 24:00PM
- Milk Cooling Tanks, Diesel Electric Generators and Accessories Tender No. TN/FAOYEM/021/2018 Deadline: 14Th June 2018, 24:00PM
- Agriculture Tools TN/9100037/2018 Deadline: 11Th June 2018, 24:00PM
The offers should include the following documents: Valid commercial licence, Tax card, and Social security card.
All participants should provide proof of work relevancy. FAO is not bound to accept any application or give reasons for rejection or acceptance.
Interested suppliers can receive the ITB documents by sending written official request letter signed and stamped indicating subject, reference number of the tender, and the authorized person (with all contact details) to the email address mentioned below & or to FAO office Sana’a Faj Attan behind the Turkish embassy.
During official working days/hours (Sunday to Wednesday from 8:00 to 16:00 and Thursday from 8:00 to 14:30)
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
Sana'a-Republic of Yemen
Tel: 00967-1-432681/2 Ext: 44