Ended Invitation for Suppliers to Register in the UNGM Site
INVITATION TO THE REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS ON THE UNGM SITE
1. FAO recently introduced a new supplier registration system that is accessible through the Internet and has an interface with the United Nations Global Market (UNGM)(www.ungm.org).
2. Registration on the UNGM is free, but mandatory to participate in any invitation to tender from FAO Yemen from June 15, 2018.
3. If you are not yet registered with the UNGM, please use the following URL to register https://www.ungm.org/Public/Pages/RegistrationProcess
4. If you have already registered, please notify us of your UNGM Supplier Number (UNGM Supplier Number) at the following address:
5. When registering at UNGM, please ensure that the products and services provided by your company have been specifically identified and listed in the system, to ensure that your company is properly classified in the event of tenders corresponding to your sector of activity.
6. Any request for clarification regarding this announcement should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
7. Registration in the UNGM Supplier Database does not guarantee that the supplier will be invited to bid. The invitation will depend on FAO's assessment of the company's experience, ability to perform, sound financial health and the suitability of the goods, works or services it offers in relation to the subject of the call for tenders.