Supply and Printing of Paper Bags - Aden Governorate This tender has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Issue Date: August 03, 2022
Deadline for awarding bid documents from SHS: August 10, 2022
Deadline for bid submission deadline: August 11, 2022
Tender for the supply and printing of paper bags - Aden Governorate
Request for Proposal No
SHS invites relevant companies and suppliers to submit their bids for the following tender Preparing and implementing the printing of khaki paper bags of (Different 3 Sizes) for each one with an attached facility alone (Aden governorate).
The supplied materials/materials are subject to quality inspection by the designated supervisory authority
Certification of conformity of items to specifications and before making any payments to the supplier or more to expedite the implementation of the bid
- The contract will be awarded until the end of 2022. Successful bidders will be required to maintain their pricing model for the duration of the one-year supply contract.
- Please note that the numbers are mentioned in the attached appendices in order to enable bidders to obtain an approximate indicator of the expected requirements. It does not constitute an obligation to purchase a minimum quantity of services.
- Likewise, relevant and experienced service providers can obtain relevant tender documents from the SHSye.org - YemenHR.com online platform.
Please see Bidding Instructions and Evaluation Requirements that need to be supported in clear color copies including the following:
- An unconditional bank guarantee of 2.5% of the bid value, valid for 90 days from the date of opening the Financial Offers – Bill of Quantities.
- Valid tax card - Valid commercial register - Valid Work Permit.
- The supplier must have experience and work with relevant organizations and institutions in the same field.
- The bid is valid for 90 days from the date of opening the envelopes.
- The main criteria for evaluating bids are predetermined, and their response is determined by acceptance or rejection.
In any event, SHS will not be responsible for any costs or expenses paid by and will not respond to any requirements of all applicants during or after bid submission.
We would appreciate your informing us of the receipt of this RFP by return e-mail to email@example.com and Cc firstname.lastname@example.org as to:
- Your confirmation of receipt of this RFP;
- Whether or not you will be submitting a bid;
Provide the company’s name and contact details.
Bid must be sealed and sent by hand-delivery contained in an outer envelope clearly indicating the project title, project number and address below:
للحصول على التفاصيل يرجى الضغط على الرابط التالي :
SHS Society for Humanitarian Solidarity SHS,
Al-Insha’at - Behind Al-Yamamah Hotel, Ninety Street
Dar Saad - Aden Governorate Tel: 02 302226 / 304415
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
لمتابعة أي تحديثات تطرأ على هذا الإعلان يرجى الضغط على زر تابعني و إدخال أيميلك
التقديم على أي مناقصة يتطلب الكثير من العمل و التحضير، عليك أن تبدأ من الأن و عدم الإنتظار لقرب الموعد النهائي
since it expired
What does this mean?
- If this tender gets any updates, you will be notified by email
- Updates may be new deadline, new attachements or extensions...etc
توريد وتوصيل روتي سندوتش ( المطبخ المدرسي – محافظة عدن )Deadline:17 Aug | Aden