Ended RFQ: Supply of Medicines to Aden and Sana'a ( توريد أدوية لعدن وصنعاء)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
REFERENCE: YRCS / C-Share – 03/2018
Project Title: Supply of Assorted Medicines to Aden and Sana'a
Tendering Organization / Yemen Red Crescent Society (YRCS)
Location / Sana'a
Deadline: 22/11/2018 before 13:00 PM
The Yemen Red Crescent Society (YRCS) with the support of the Danish Red Cross, is herewith inviting your Company to submit a Quotation in US Dollar for the supply medicines to the Yemeni Red Crescent Society Warehouse, Sana'a and Aden City.
Interested companies with experience and legally registered in the republic of Yemen can obtain relevant bidding documents, during organization work hours (from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm) from Sunday to Thursday, by requesting them by an official letter and by paying USD 100 for tender documents.
Bids should be submitted/delivered signed & stamped (in USD) to YRCS Head Quarter, 26th September Street, Building No. 10, Sana'a, Yemen, not later than 22 November 2018 before 15:00. Bids coming after deadline and time will not be received.
Bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope containing: 1 sealed envelope for the financial offer and 1 sealed envelope for the technical offer.
A financial offer comprising of:
- A written quotation including the price per unit, quantity proposed and unit, and total price;
A technical offer comprising of:
- GMP Certificate of manufacturer
- Copy of the license to practice the profession.
- Valid income tax card.
- Valid Registration card.
- The bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid submission.
- Work Experience in the same field.
PS: 1. No prices shall be mentioned in the technical offer. All suppliers mentioned prices in technical offers will be excluded from the bid.
2. The overall envelop should contain unconditional bank guarantee of 1500 USD, valid for 90 days from the date of Bid submitting as a Bid Security.
- YRCS reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations at any time prior to award of Purchase Order or Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Supplier/s or any obligation to inform the affected Supplier/s of the ground for YRCS’s action.
- We prefer your quotation signed by your official representative and stamped with your company’s official seal. Please clearly indicate your best possible delivery date, and payment term.
- YRCS may award one or more suppliers, given the quantity and dates required.
- Delivery should include the transportation cost to YRCS HQ Sana'a City and Aden City - Yemen.
- The supplier must bring the YRCS Receipt voucher of purchasing fee of tender documents, otherwise the supplier's quotation will not be accepted.