Ended Expression of Interest for Medical Furniture & Equipment
Request for Expression of Interest
EOI Closing Date: 06th December 2018 at 12:00 hrs local time
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) in Yemen, is looking for potential suppliers for the following commodities.
Medical Furniture & Equipment (Bed, Hospital. Standard, Feeder for IV, Mobile Lamp Examination, Medical Mattress, Movable Curtains, Oxygen Cylinder)
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI):
- Interested organisations/service providers are requested to complete and submit below EOI form.
- This EOI does not constitute a solicitation. We do not require bids or proposals at this stage; we merely seek your expression of interest in participating in the tender.
- A response to this Request for Expression of Interest does not automatically ensure that you will be selected to participate in the tender.
- UNICEF reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI and/or solicitation process. UNICEF also reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions as and when issuing the final tender document.
For any additional information on this EOI, please contact us at e-mail: email@example.com.
1. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION:
- General information such as, organization establishment date, structure, internal quality control and insurance mechanism, financial capacity, company fact sheet.
Suppliers interested in providing commodities and services to UNICEF should register in UNGM at Basic and Level 1 levels of registration: https://www.ungm.org/Account/Registration.
Please note the following:
- Suppliers are not charged to register in UNGM.
- UNICEF does not contract with suppliers who are non-compliant with the National Labour Laws and Regulations and with those who are do not abide to ethical standards related to child labour and landmines.
- UNICEF payment terms are after delivery.
- UNICEF prefers to collaborate with manufacture and with those who have previous working experience with either UN or International Organizations;
2. The EOI form must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on 06th December 2018 on or before 12:00 hrs, along with the following documents:
- Company Profile
- Organization establishment date, Structure
- Financial Capacity, company fact sheet
- Valid Trade Registration.
- Valid Tax Registration Certificate
- Valid Zakah Card
- UNGM Registration Number.
- Bank details.
- Contracts in the same field, please provide list of clients and the specific engagements conducted for the past 5 years to support this.
- Any additional/supporting document you deem appropriate.
3. The organisation must have at least 5 years documented experience for the research studies to UN and its attached agencies and other international organisations. Please provide a detailed list of clients and the specific engagements conducted for the past 5 years to support this.
4. International companies interested to participate in this REOI must have a registered sub-office in Yemen.
Delivery term: INCOTERMS 2010, DAP - Sana'a (Republic of Yemen).
To download the related documents,please click on the right link under "Downloads & Attachmentts"