Supply and Delivery of Purchase 1756 Pcs of Family Tents This tender has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
INVITATION FOR BIDS
IFB No. : _ MAR-SFI-2021-30535
Date: July 15, 2021
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
In the framework of IOM Shelter and NFI Emergency Response in Yemen, the IOM Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee (“BEAC”) now invites interested Bidders to submit “Bid” for the supply and delivery of Purchase 1756 Pcs of Family Tents per ICRC/IFRC as per IOM standard specifications.
A Family tent in line with global ICRC/IFRC standards to accommodate a family of five persons with minimum standard living area (3.5m² per person).
- Specifications for The Outer Tent Roof:
- Specifications for The Tent Walls:
Specifications for The PE Fabric for The Mud Flaps:
Specifications for The PE Fabric for The Ground Sheet
Mosquito net: Polyester PVC coated.
Poles: 1 ridge pipe 4 m | 2 upright poles 2.2 m | 6 side poles 1.25 cm |4 door poles 1.4m.
Pegs: 6 V pegs (25 x 25 x 3 mm) 60 cm | 10 candy cane pegs 60 cm | 26 o pegs 60 cm
Performance and Characteristics
Logos Must be placed on the tents as per the attached design.
A complete set of Bidding Documents is available for issuance to Interested Bidders at
https://ye-p-app02.azurewebsites.net/ on the 15th of July 2021.
- Interested bidders must register and submit their offers electronically through IOM System (https://ye-p-app02.azurewebsites.net/ ).
- Financial Offer + Copy of Bid Security should be submitted through IOM system.
- Technical Offer (catalogue, Photo, specification) + Original Bid Security should be submitted by hand to IOM Marib Office (Address: Louver Hotel, University Street, AL Mogama Area).
- Samples should be delivered to IOM Marib Warehouse in AL Rawda Area.
- Delivery of tents should be to IOM Marib Warehouse in AL Rawda Area.
Deadline of submission offers will be on the 01st of August 2021.
Bids shall be valid for a period of Ninety calendar days (90 days) after submission of Bids.
The system will reject submissions after the deadline. Bids will be opened at the above address and within one week after closing date.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any bids, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all bids at any time prior to award of Contract, without obligation to inform the affected Bidder/s of the ground for IOM action.
All documents can be downloaded from the link below
Very truly yours,
IOM is encouraging companies to use recycled materials or materials coming from sustainable resources or produced using a technology that has lower ecological footprints.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
لمتابعة أي تحديثات تطرأ على هذا الإعلان يرجى الضغط على زر تابعني و إدخال أيميلك
التقديم على أي مناقصة يتطلب الكثير من العمل و التحظيرات، عليك أن تبدأ من الأن و عدم الإنتظار لقرب الموعد النهائي
since it expired
What does this mean?
- If this tender gets any updates, you will be notified by email
- Updates may be new deadline, new attachements or extensions...etc
Construction and Supplying Medical Equipment for Health Centers in Marib03 May 2021 | Ma'rib
CCCM Construction Projects in Marib03 May 2021 | Ma'rib
Procurements of 3000 Shelter Rehabilitation Package for Marib14 Jun 2021 | Ma'rib
Rehabilitation of Al Hawtah Sewage- Lahij Governorate15 Jun 2021 | Lahij