RFQ: WASH in Schools ( Al Methaq and Al Zahra Schools – Dhamar) (مشروع مياه مدرسة الميثاق و مدرسه الزهراء - محافظة ذمار) This tender has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
RFQ: WASH in Schools ( Al Methaq and Al Zahra Schools – Dhamar) مشروع مياه مدرسة الميثاق و مدرسه الزهراء - محافظة ذمار
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Tender Title: WASH in Schools ( Al Methaq and Al Zahra Schools – Dhamar) مشروع مياه مدرسة الميثاق و مدرسه الزهراء - محافظة ذمار
Project Name: WASH
Tendering Organization / IFRC
Location / Sana'a
Deadline: 15th /June/2021 before 02:30 PM
The international Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Yemen Country office, is herewith inviting your Company to submit a Quotation in US Dollar for WASH in Schools ( Al Methaq and Al Zahra Schools – Dhamar)
Interested companies with experience and legally registered in the republic of Yemen can obtain relevant bidding documents, during organization work hours (from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm) from Sunday to Thursday, by requesting them by an official letter shared via email.
Bids should be submitted/delivered signed & stamped (in USD) to IFRC Yemen Office, 26th September Street, Building No. 10, Sana'a, Yemen, not later than 15th of June 2021l 2021 before 2:30 PM.
Bids coming after deadline and time will not be received.
Bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope.
A financial offer comprising of:
- A written quotation including the price per unit, quantity proposed, and unit, and total price;
- The bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days after bid submission.
- Country of origin for each item beside the unit cost.
A technical offer comprising of:
- Copy of the license to practice the profession.
- Valid income tax card.
- Valid ZAKAT card.
- Valid Registration card.
- Work Experience in the same field.
- Description of experience in works of similar nature and the monetary value for the last three years, and names and contacts of INGOs, NGOs and private, public sectors who may be contacted for further reference.
- All Bidders must provide a sample of each item to IFRC.
- All Bidders must provide a work delivery plan, clearly indicate the date and period.
- IFRC reserve the rights to contact previous experiences and any financial or security authority for verification.
- Tender Guarantee with the value USD 1000/- valid for 120 Days
PS: 1. No prices shall be mentioned in the technical offer. All suppliers mentioned prices in technical offers will be excluded from the bid.
- IFRC reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations at any time prior to award of Purchase Order or Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Supplier/s or any obligation to inform the affected Supplier/s of the ground for IFRC action.
- We prefer your quotation signed by your official representative and stamped with your company’s official seal.
- IFRC may award one or more suppliers, given the quantity and dates required.
- Delivery should include the transportation cost to the targeted locations.
- For further information about this tender, kindly contact Ms. Amal Al Raeeini, phone no: 776777038 or email: email@example.com
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
لمتابعة أي تحديثات تطرأ على هذا الإعلان يرجى الضغط على زر تابعني و إدخال أيميلك
التقديم على أي مناقصة يتطلب الكثير من العمل و التحظيرات، عليك أن تبدأ من الأن و عدم الإنتظار لقرب الموعد النهائي
since it expired
What does this mean?
- If this tender gets any updates, you will be notified by email
- Updates may be new deadline, new attachements or extensions...etc