Provision of Developing and Managing a Civilian Impact Monitoring Project
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL:
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees - with its Branch Office Sana'a, Republic of Yemen - has an international mandate to provide international protection and to seek solutions for the problem of refugees in Yemen. In addition, The Office assumes the lead responsibility for protection, emergency shelter and camp management for internally displaced persons in Yemen. The work of the Office is of an entirely non-political character.
The Office in Sana'a would like to invite qualified and potential service providers in the field of Monitoring, Research, Reporting, Data Collection and Analysis Services to submit their firm offer for the provision of the following:
Developing and Managing a Civilian Impact Monitoring Project
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR SUBMISSION: Sunday 11 December 2022 – 23:59 hrs. Yemen Local time
Follow all instructions mentioned on bidding documents listed below, RFP documents and its annexes could be found in the UNGM website – This link https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/187003
The following annexes form integral part of this Request for Proposal:
- Annex A: Terms of Reference
- Annex B: Technical Form
- Annex C: Financial Offer Form
- Annex D: Vendor Registration Form
- Annex E: UNHCR General Conditions of Contracts for the Provision of Services – 2010
- Annex F: Code of Conduct for consultancy services
- Annex G: Submission Checklist and Acknowledgements
- Annex H: Confidentiality Undertaking Form
- Annex I: E-TenderBox Supplier guidelines (English)
- Annex I1: E-TenderBox Supplier guidelines (Arabic)
Please confirm your intention to participate on this tender before the tender deadline by return e-mail to YEMSASU@unhcr.org as to:
- - Your confirmation of receipt of this invitation to bid
- - Your company Name, email address, phone number
- - Your intention to participate on this tender
- - Email Subject should be: RFP/BO/2022/10 Developing and Managing a Civilian Impact Monitoring Project
UNHCR will organize a supplier pre-bid conference in UNHCR main office at Algeria street, building # 2, Yemen – Sana’a, on Sunday 27/11/2022 at 10:00 to 11:00 am. A maximum of two representatives per company is allowed. Names and contact details of the company’s representatives must be provided, at least two working days in advance, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMISSION OF BID:
Bids should be submitted by file and uploaded to e-TenderBox, the online bid registration tool of UNHCR. The e-TenderBox can be accessed via the following URL:
In order to use e-TenderBox, registration on the website is required. This registration is exclusively for e-TenderBox and does not replace any other registration with UNHCR.
A supplier should have only one registered email account in the system. The supplier must use only that e-TenderBox account for managing its offers to UNHCR.
For more information, please contact UNHCR BO Tel: 01469771 or 01469772
Bids received after the deadline or sent to another address will be rejected.
UNHCR is not bound to accept any application or give reasons for rejection or acceptance.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
لمتابعة أي تحديثات تطرأ على هذا الإعلان يرجى الضغط على زر تابعني و إدخال أيميلك
التقديم على أي مناقصة يتطلب الكثير من العمل و التحضير، عليك أن تبدأ من الأن و عدم الإنتظار لقرب الموعد النهائي
left until deadline
What does this mean?
- If this tender gets any updates, you will be notified by email
- Updates may be new deadline, new attachements or extensions...etc
Provision of Security Guard ServicesDeadline:07 Dec | Aden
Frame Agreement for the Supply of Polyurethane Foam MattressesDeadline:11 Dec | Sana'a