REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL for Cargo Transportation Services This tender has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees - with its Sub-Office Aden, Republic of Yemen - has an international mandate to provide international protection and to seek solutions for the problem of refugees in Yemen. In addition, The Office assumes the lead responsibility for protection, emergency shelter and camp management for internally displaced persons in Yemen. The work of the Office is of an entirely non-political character.
The Office in Aden would like to establish a Frame Agreements and invites qualified service providers to provide a firm offer for the provision of the following:
- Cargo Transportation Services
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR SUBMISSION: Thursday 21 October 2021 – 23:59 hrs Yemen Time.
Follow all instructions mentioned on bidding documents listed below, which are available on this LINK:
- Annex A: Terms of Reference
- Annex B: Technical Offer Form
- Annex C: Financial Offer Form
- Annex D: Vendor Registration Form
- Annex E1: UNHCR General Conditions of Contracts for the Provision of Goods and Services – 2018 (English)
- Annex E2: UNHCR General Conditions of Contracts for the Provision of Goods and Services – 2018 (Arabic)
- Annex F1: UN Supplier Code of Conduct (English)
- Annex F2: UN Supplier Code of Conduct (Arabic)
- Annex G: Submission Checklist and Acknowledgements
Please confirm your intention to participate on this tender before the tender deadline by return e-mail to YEMADSU@UNHCR.ORG as to:
- Your confirmation of receipt of this invitation to bid
- Your company Name, email address, phone number
- Your intention to participate on this tender
- Email Subject should be: RFP/SOADEN/002/21 PROVISION OF CARGO TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
SUBMISSION OF BID:
The offers must bear your official letter head, clearly identifying your company.
Bids should be submitted by e-mail and all attachments must be in PDF format only.
Copies of the *.pdf format documents may, as an addition, be included in Excel or other formats such as *.doc, *.docx, *.xls, *.xlsx, *.rtf, *.png, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.txt, *.zip, *.ppt, *.pptx, *.bmp, *.rar, *.gif, *.tif and *.tiff. Executable files (*.exe, *.bat, *.cmd, etc.) shall not be uploaded as such extensions are filtered and are rejected by the UNHCR email server).
The Technical and Financial Offers submitted electronically must be sent in separate emails.
Bid submitted by email must be sent ONLY to: YEMADTEN@UNHCR.ORG
The Technical Offer and Financial Offer submitted electronically must be sent in separate emails. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of your offer.
For more information, please contact UNHCR SUB-OFFICE ADEN
Tel: 02-231441 or 02-235111
Bids received after the deadline or sent to another address will be rejected.
UNHCR is not bound to accept any application or give reasons for rejection or acceptance.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
لمتابعة أي تحديثات تطرأ على هذا الإعلان يرجى الضغط على زر تابعني و إدخال أيميلك
التقديم على أي مناقصة يتطلب الكثير من العمل و التحضير، عليك أن تبدأ من الأن و عدم الإنتظار لقرب الموعد النهائي
since it expired
What does this mean?
- If this tender gets any updates, you will be notified by email
- Updates may be new deadline, new attachements or extensions...etc