EOI for Food Quality Inspection and Lab Analysis
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
YEM22EOI01 April 24, 2022
1. The World Food Programme (WFP) is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience. Each year, WFP assists some 80 million people in around 80 countries.
2. The WFP Goods and Services Procurement Unit seeks provision of Inspection and Lab Analysis Services for Food Quality, milling activity and Commodity Vouchers through Trader’s Network (CVTN) for operations managed by Yemen Country Office. The service is needed to ensure safety/quality of food assistance operations, WFP seeks to collaborate with international food quality inspection companies and laboratories with experience in the Yemeni Market, the service provider should have full knowledge of GAFTA rules and experience of offering food Q&Q services to INGO in the Middle East and have legal representation in Yemen, are welcome to apply.
3. WFP will only consider competent companies to deliver the requirements detailed in the Scope of Work (SOW).
4. WFP invites eligible service providers to express their interest in providing the food quality inspection and food analysis services.
B. The purpose of this EOI
5. The purpose of this request for EOI is to identify suppliers with verified technical and financial capacity to provide the needed food quality inspection and food analysis. Eligible service providers will be invited to participate in the bidding process for the proposed tender.
6. Eligibility to participate in the proposed tender will be determined on the basis of:
a. the company’s specialization in the field of agriculture commodity and food inspection and analysis.
b. competence and qualifications of the staff.
c. the ability to perform food sampling as per WFP’s quality scope of work; and
d. the ability to perform the food analysis in an ISO 17025 accredited food laboratories.
7. After the deadline for submission of responses has passed, WFP will evaluate responses received and will notify eligible participants of the outcome of the evaluation.
C. How to prepare and submit your Expression of Interest
8. In order to participate in the pre-qualification exercise, companies are required to provide the following:
- EOI Response Form.
- Annex 1 – Supplier Background Check Form.
- Annex 2 – Supplier Financial Status Form.
- Annex 3 – Past Experience Form.
The following documents are enclosed with this Request for EOI:
- Scope of Work – Quality and Quantity Inspection of Food
- Scope of Work – CVTN Activities
9. All supporting documentation listed above shall be prepared in accordance with the instructions provided and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for response to this request for EOI: 23rd May, 2022, at 16:00 hrs Yemen Time
10. WFP will not consider incomplete or unsigned submissions. All responses and supporting documentation received will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be made available to the public.
11. This request for EOI does not constitute a solicitation. WFP reserves the right to change or cancel this procurement process or any of its requirements at any time during the process; any such action will be communicated to all participants.
12. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Documents can be downloaded from the below link.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
لمتابعة أي تحديثات تطرأ على هذا الإعلان يرجى الضغط على زر تابعني و إدخال أيميلك
التقديم على أي مناقصة يتطلب الكثير من العمل و التحضير، عليك أن تبدأ من الأن و عدم الإنتظار لقرب الموعد النهائي
left until deadline
What does this mean?
- If this tender gets any updates, you will be notified by email
- Updates may be new deadline, new attachements or extensions...etc