Aspire Internship Training Program
Announcing the Aspire Internship Training Program
On behalf of the U.S. Department of State, Amideast Yemen is pleased to announce the Aspire Internship Training Program, a competitive workforce skills-development program for Yemeni youth funded by the U.S. Embassy to Yemen.
What does Aspire include?
- English language training during the program period.
- Professional and essential skills training within different Amideast departments, as well as the opportunity to pursue internship placements at other local organizations.
- Formal training in computer skills and professional development.
- Ongoing mentoring in career planning.
Who can apply for Aspire?
- You are a university graduate who has graduated within the last two years.
- You are willing and able to commit to spending a minimum of six hours every day for a year participating in this program in Aden.
- You can already speak, read, and write in English at an intermediate level.
How Can I Apply?
- Click on the available link https://bit.ly/3wvLX8v.
- Submit the completed application no later than 3 P.M. on Thursday, August 26, 2021.
- Applications that are incomplete or not in English will not be considered.
- Qualified applicants will be called for in-person interviews.
For more information, please contact:
Nihal Saeed Anis (Aspire and Youth Employability Assistant)
02-235069/70/71 ext. 107
Do you wish to take the first steps towards building your successful career?
Then apply for Aspire today!