FSL Field Officers (3) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
CARE International is currently seeking 3 FSL Field Officers, they will be responsible to carry out field work in order to mobilize communities, monitor activities and provide support to project management and other team members for the effective and efficient implementation of the program’s activities. They will also be responsible for data collection and reporting of activities..
The Position: 3 FSL Field Officers
Location: Taiz Area Ibb Office
The Field Officers reports to the Food Security & Livelihood officer. They are responsible to carry out field work in order to mobilize communities, monitor activities and provide support to project management and other team members for the effective and efficient implementation of the project’s activities. they will also be responsible for data collection, monitoring of local partners’ performance on the field level as well as reporting of activities.
Implementation and Monitoring Field Work
- Collaborate with project team to select targeted households by using SADD mechanism for all project interventions based on the agreed criteria.
- Develop and maintain good relationships and lines of communication with relevant local authorities and communities, explaining the nature of the program and liaising with them throughout the project.
- Guarantee community involvement at all phases of the program (implementation, monitoring, and evaluation) to ensure the development of community ownership for the project outputs.
- Work closely with Field Engineer and community representatives to identify the appropriate water schemes to be rehabilitated according to the community priorities.
- Report any variations or problems with implementation of activities to relevant staff and Project Officer to propose remedial actions as needed.
- Select community volunteers to disseminate hygiene awareness messages among the target beneficiaries.
- Regularly, check up on receiving cash assistance (unconditional assistance) on the target households by close coordination with project management and the third party (the financial institution) in the target area.
- Gather the necessary project information and data.
- Implement and participate in different baseline assessments and monitoring studies.
- Document the project, field experiences and reflections
- Prepare periodical progress reports as requested about achieved activities, challenges and obstacles for remaining activities and suggested solutions and recommendations.
- Ensure transparent implementation of all field-based activities and provides a conduit for suggestions and feedback from the communities to the relevant project staff.
Capacity Building of targeted groups
- Provide capacity building to village communities, community volunteers (and others as requested) and to encourage local participation and management.
- Develop/Participate in preparation of training material and awareness messages as needed.
- Prepare, coordinate and participate all in-house professional development activities, meetings and planning sessions
- Participate in activities relevant to project as per approval by Project Officer.
Other Office duties
- Develop and organize all data, files and documents
- Demonstrate gender sensitivity and show support and respect to all team members
- Responsible for the confidentiality and security of data, documents and resources
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل