Reporting Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
- Deadline: 15/02/2024.
- Duty Station: Based in Sana’a office
- Probationary Period: Three months
- Reporting to: Project Manager
YGUSSWP is an independent, nonprofit organization that was established in 2011 and started operating at the time of the beginning of the humanitarian crisis in Yemen, YGUSSWP has been working tirelessly and a high-quality performance at implementing the humanitarian sectors such as Shelter NFIs/ESKs, WASH, Protection, livelihoods, Health, FSAC, CCCM , Education, and Nutrition, YGUSSWP upholds its main programmatic objectives to providing immediate and life-sustaining assistance, strengthening the protective environment, and reducing displacement-related risks and vulnerabilities by promoting self-reliance at both the household and community levels .
For more information about YGUSSWP, please visit our website at: http://YGUSSWP.org
Functions and duties:
Reporting assistant will work directly with the project Manager. He/She will be responsible for following up the planning and the implementation of CCCM activities. Reporting the project data, entering the Site information to the CCCM activity info, Reporting the monthly achievement to the cluster and the Management, and updating the site information to the Cluster system.
- Participate in need assessment and feedback to the project management and reporting.
- Assist in planning the activities alongside the project; especially those related to CCCM, shelter & protection.
- Reporting, collate and analyze projects data.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager, Meal assistant and field engineers to ensure that the various aspects of the CCCM shelter & protection response are integrated with each other.
- Ensure that the project is implemented in accordance with relevant YGUSSWP technical guidelines and standards
- Regular update the work plan, output tracker other documents relevant for effective project management
- Prepare, review and submit the community-based projects and infrastructure and maintenance projects and coordinated with relevant agency for approval and implementation.
- Reporting project training events in coordination with the project manager.
- Get initial approval from the project manager for all plans before project implementation.
- Regularly monitor the project progress at all its phases (project selection, designing, planning and implementation).
- Participate in forming community committees.
- Reporting and conduct all distribution of the project inputs to beneficiaries.
- Reporting Complete weekly activity reports as well as provide reports on any variations or problems with the project implementation to the project team.
- Ensure that project and office documentation is in accordance with policies and regulations.
- Establish, maintain, and actively utilize networks of key informants at IDP sites.
- Ensure the timely registration of IDPs, including identification of protection related needs.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of service and needs related information for each site.
- Draft weekly situation reports and provide other relevant information on site conditions and services.
- Analyze site related and contextual information to support YGUSSWP MEAL project evaluations.
- Provide, document, and track timely referrals and service requests to key partners.
- Any other duties as assigned.
To effectively carry out this job, a person must be willing to adhere to the YGUSSWP Code of Conduct and perform each essential duty to a satisfactory standard. The requirements outlined below reflect the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities. Reasonable accommodations can be made to facilitate persons with disabilities in performing the essential functions:
- Proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and experience in data entry, assessments, and reporting.
- Exhibits excellent organizational and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess self-motivation and a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Displays a high level of integrity, confidentiality, and responsibility.
- Committed to upholding the values and ethical standards of YGUSSWP.
- Demonstrates the ability to proactively address challenges that may arise in daily work.
Education / Experience Needed
- University degree in English or a related subject.
- At least 1 years’ experience working with internally displaced populations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل