Project Admin Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Project Admin Assistant
Position: Project Admin Assistant
Reports to: Project Admin & Documentation Officer
Duration: Till December 31, 2021. Renewable based on fund availability and performance.
Note: Position is open for Yemeni Nationals only.
Relief International is a humanitarian and development non-profit agency that provides emergency relief, rehabilitation, and development assistance to communities worldwide. RI partners with communities in fragile settings to save lives and build resilience, dignity, and long-term well-being. All communities in fragile settings can achieve long-term well-being.
The Project Admin Assistant will be responsible for providing overall administrative & operational assistance for the project’s implementation and management and day-to-day liaison with counterparts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Raise Purchase Requests (PRs), Recruitment Request Form (RRFs) and prepare payment requests and follow-up on their approval by liaising with Finance, HR and operation Departments.
- Place, follow up and expedite documents of the project supplies; verify the receipt of supplies.
- Maintain and update the (PR) Purchase Request Tracker and other trackers as requested by the project needs.
- Prepare and follow on the travel permits for project teams.
- Coordinate logistical arrangements/booking of meetings, workshops, trainings, visits and other events if support to responsible project team members is needed.
- Prepare coordination meetings and workshops materials.
- Timesheet collection of the casual and nominated staff along with verification, review of documentation and payment preparation for casual staff and other volunteer staff based on the PRs and service agreements – following up on payment sheets and processes.
- Archive, organize and maintain the program filing system based on the RI Filing System.
- Completing any process it will come from another governorate (Sub-offices)
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business administration or any related fields.
- At least two years’ work experience with an International NGO.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and detail-oriented skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Advanced computer skills, specifically in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team member..
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and independence as well as “Do No Harm.” We value:
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل