Data Entry/Operations This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
NO: 10 Positions
Contract: 5 Years
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
- Communicate with clients’ Employees and arrange their requests.
- support Onboarding/off boarding of employees.
- Assist in the development of forms for data collection and analysis and templates for data entry if requested.
- Manage the database by ensuring accurate data entry, clean up, storage and regularly update, maintain existing database system records.
- Provide basic data analysis and findings on a daily, weekly ,and monthly basis.
- Manage project files and make sure a hard-copy folder and an electronic folder are assigned to the project with initial documentation inserted, and that existing files are kept updated.
- He will also be asked to undertake additional tasks associated with this position in support of the Management.
- Follow Operations and Data Entry guiding principle, ensure confidentially and keep/store information in a private manner.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Always ensure confidentiality and conduct all activities respectfully and sensitively to costumers and staff.
- Perform any other task assign by the supervisor.
These duties provide a framework for the role and should not be regarded as a definitive list. Other reasonable duties may be required consistent with the grade of the post.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills (proven computer literacy), especially in excel.
- Report writing skills.
- Excellent English Command
- Fast Typing skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business or related discipline.
- Relevant professional experience or in similar positions.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل