HR & Admin Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development (YARD) is seeking to recruit:
Position: HR & Admin Assistant
Location: Sana’a/Al Jawf Governorate
Reports to: HR & Admin Manager
Duration: 8 Months
Deadline: 31 July, 2021 ASAP
Brief Overview: Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development Foundation (YARD) is a National/Local Non-Government Foundation established for providing humanitarian assistance to individuals and community development and disaster relief, since 2013. YARD has been implementing various emergency, relief and development projects, as it has presence in 4 governorates in Yemen. Its programs are supported by UNHCR, UNICEF, UNFPA and UNOCHA. YARD is undertaking programs in the fields of CCCM, Shelter/NFIs, Protection, Cash Assistance, Education, WASH and Livelihood Programming, targeting IDPs, host communities and the most vulnerable individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain all staff record and individual files including contracts, leaves, appraisals etc.
- Provide HR administrative support, preparing of advertisements, receiving and filing applications, inviting candidates for interview, organizing interview venues, issuance of new staff identification cards – IDS, during staff recruitment process.
- Prepare letter of appointment and update staff history of all employees,
- Upon completion of the selection process, inform selected candidates on the terms and conditions of employment and necessary documentation to be submitted
- Assist new staff member to fill out all necessary human resources files.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees as assigned.
- Monitor staff attendance and ensure that all staff timesheets are submitted and filed on time.
- Assist on payroll preparation by compiling and reviewing relevant documents such as attendance sheets, salary advance vouchers.
- Assist staff in clarifying the HR policies, processes, procedures and standard YARD practices.
- Undertake and maintain HR archives in accordance with the YARD regulations.
- Communicate with relevant staff at the base as needed.
- Process the monthly bill of phone carrier service and 3G devices on a monthly basis.
- Keep track of records of office supplies needed on a regular basis.
- Prepare PR for all paper work related to office supplies purchases in close coordination with Logistics and Finance department making sure that all polices are followed and requirements are fulfilled.
- Arrange for travel authorization submissions and travel bookings for staff.
- Mange conferences, workshops, meetings and travel efficiently and as required.
- Supervise the admin support staff including but not limited to receptionists, Office Boys, Cleaners, Security Staff, Janitors and Gardeners.
- Ensure that the office complies with safety and security regulations.
- Performs Other duties requested.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A University Degree in Business Administration or any equivalent field of education
- minimum 2 years of experience in HR department, as working previously with humanitarian agencies would be preferable;
- Strong sense of personal and professional integrity;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Coaching skills regarding running trainings and briefings;
- Good interpersonal skills, both in bilateral and multilateral contacts;
- Proficiency in use of MS Office (Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.);
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Being a self-starter and exhibiting initiative;
- Ability to perform well under high pressure,
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, with a high degree of respect for varying cultures and backgrounds.
- English and Arabic
The incumbent MUST be fluent in both languages (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل