Job title: M&E Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1
Duty Station: Aden
Working Hours: Full time (8 hours)
Salary: 661$ Gross Salary
Family Counseling and Development Foundation
Family Counseling and Development Foundation is a non-governmental humanitarian Foundation which was established on January 8, 2011 in Yemen. FCDF is specialized in providing mental health and psychosocial support services for 12 years to men, women and children who seek help, including a qualified Yemeni staff who are very specialized in MHPSS.
We are currently seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented M&E Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of our projects. As an M&E Assistant, you will play a crucial role in collecting and analyzing data, supporting the development of monitoring and evaluation frameworks, and preparing reports to track progress and results. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team.
Job Duties and Reasonability:
- Set Monitoring and Evaluation objectives in line with the Foundation's and project's needs.
- Create a list of stakeholders that should be dealt with to facilitate the completion of the work.
- Examine the documents necessary to determine the need for data collection and analysis.
- Develop the list of data to be provided from Monitoring and Evaluation based on its objectives.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of appropriate data collection and analysis instruments, methodologies (e.g., survey questionnaires, focus group discussions, key-informant interviews), and data/information dissemination/utilization plans;
- Periodic field Monitoring and Evaluation tasks and surveys (baseline and final), needs assessment, and assessments before and after interventions.
- Implementation and follow-up of data collection phases and control systems in order to ensure that data quality standards are maintained.
- Clearly understanding of the defined indicators and how to measure them and in accordance with the nature of the project to be evaluated to achieve the project's objectives.
- Preparation of a plan for the implementation of the work with a timetable that takes into account the duration of each phase in the plan and determines the beginning and end of each phase and its relationship with other stages.
- Identify the circumstances, challenges and risks that may confront the work, develop proposals to avoid and confront them and develop, as far as possible, an alternative plan.
- Identify key requirements for implementation such as computers, phones, tablets, Internet, software, etc.
- Well-equipped field visits and tooling to ensure the highest possible response rates.
- Identification of fieldwork areas and sampling units and their precise identification in the field.
- Create a database that includes information on the project's stored data.
- Conduct random and/or specific field visits to the project implementation site according to the statistical sample.
- Prepare an integrated plan for the systematic collection and updating of data.
- Design methodologies and tools to collect data from their source to meet the project's needs.
- Closely monitor data collection activities and ensure that data collection is organized and that he/she operate in accordance with field work plans and data quality standards.
- Ensure data accuracy, reliability, modernity and usage rules.
- To submit monthly reports on his/ her work, indicating the extent to which he/ she has performed the functions related to the supervisor.
- Maintains confidentiality of information and is responsible for disclosing it to others.
- Perform any other related duties and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Skills needed for the job:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in an effective, proactive, and timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills and dealing with different personalities.
- The ability to analyze and provide appropriate solutions.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and take appropriate decisions.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
Qualifications And Recruitments:
- At least a Bachelor degree in information technology, statistics, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience as M&E personal in INGOs and/or NGOs.
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Data collection experience with mobile data collection systems such as Commcare, KoBo Collect or ODK.
- Data analysis experience using Excel, PowerBI, SPSS and/or STATA.
- Computer skills in word and excel, preferably full Microsoft Office.
- Proven experience in preparing studies and evaluation reports.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested individuals are required to apply for this position by filling in the required information Here. Qualified candidates are advised to apply ASAP as the recruitment process is conducted on a Rolling Basis.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل