Greeni for Contracting and supplies
Term of Reference
- Position: Projects Officer
- Number of Positions: One
- Reporting line: Direct reporting to the Director
- Duty Station: Sana’a with short field missions
- Type of Appointment: Fix Term
- Probationary period: Six months
- Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Duration: One year renewal
Greeni is a constructing, supplying, and tendering corporate working on renewable energy, small and medium constructions, re-habitations, supplies and procurement and providing general services.
Organizational context and Scope
The candidate is expected to have the minimum skills and knowledge to manage the overall projects cycles to achieve corporate goals in alignment with the corporate values, vision, and mission. The candidate will work under the supervision of the GM, and is responsible for the following functions:
Core Functions / Responsibilities
1. Contribute to the development of the company profile and the preparation of marketing and management tools needed (proposals, work mechanism, follow-up systems, communication, correspondence).
2. Coordinate working process with local sub-contractors and manpower for field work.
3. Support in building sub-contractors and manpower network pool for future works on north and south.
4. Allocate and supervise of sub-contractors and manpower to the field work.
5. Coordinate local procurement and supply needed for projects and build effective supply network pool.
6. Do the initial assessment of potential tenders and contracts, considering available resources and coordination with GM for financing possibilities.
7. Prepare all necessary documents to apply for NGO tenders.
8. Responsible for coordinating all commercial aspects of projects such as supplies, port clearances, in-land transportation, storing, etc.
9. Liaising with clients, suppliers, engineers, and all related parties to ensure the smooth completion of projects.
10. Assist in business development activities for the growth of the corporate. This includes pitching to clients.
11. Preparing budgets and costing sheets for all projects.
12. Execute projects within the agreed timeline.
Required Qualifications and Experience
1. Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a managerial level, or 5 years of related work experience in supervising level, and project management and active engagement with local market,
2. Bachelor’s degree on business administration or equivalent field.
1. Ability to review and understand materials BOQ and arrange the material as per site requirement in local market.
2. Experience in MS office to create Daily, quarterly Progress Reports.
Languages: Must be proficient in both English & Arabic.
a. Creates a respectful office environment.
b. Accepts and gives constructive feedback.
c. Follows all relevant procedures, processes, and policies.
d. Meets deadline, cost, and quality requirements for outputs.
e. Monitors own work to correct errors.
f. Takes responsibility for meeting commitments and for any shortcomings.
Planning and Organizing:
a. Sets clear and achievable goals consistent with agreed priorities for self and others.
b. Organizes and documents work to allow for planned and unplanned handovers.
c. Adjusts priorities and plans to achieve goals.
d. Allocates appropriate times and resources for own work and that of team Members.
Creativity and Initiative:
a. Actively seeks new ways of improving provided services.
b. Expands responsibilities while maintaining existing ones.
c. Persuades others to consider new ideas.
d. Proactively develops new ways to resolve problems.
Leadership and Negotiation:
a. Convinces others to share resources.
b. Actively identifies opportunities and promotes organizational change.
c. Presents goals as shared interests.
d. Articulates vision to motivate colleagues and follows through with commitment.
a. Actively shares relevant information.
b. Clearly communicate and deliver ideas.
c. Writes clearly and effectively.
How to Apply
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please use the link below to apply: Project Officer Application Form
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل