Field Assistant (CCCM) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
- Job Title: Field Assistant (CCCM)
- Duration: 8 Months
- Location: Hajjah
- Reporting to: Field Project Officer
- Deadline of submission: 22/09/2023
BCHR is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2015.
1. Support coordination with various operational partners and other relevant stakeholders by maintaining regular communications and participating in joint activities such as field assessments;
2. Monitor service provision and the overall site conditions to identify outstanding needs, and liaise with relevant partners to address any shortcomings, in compliance with agreed standards;
3. Provide support in identifying, analysing and prioritising site needs, and engage the displaced community in developing strategies to address any problems;
4. Develop, maintain and disseminate service mappings of the sites to identify gaps and advocate for solutions;
5. Conduct site safety audits and engage relevant partners on the results, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the site populations;
6. Facilitate mobilization, training, and equipping of displaced communities;
7. Monitor and document all site maintenance and risk reduction works and regularly visit sites to ensure minimum standards are met;
8. Account for and ensure maintenance of equipment, supplies and facilities needed for CCCM activities;
9. Assist in compilation of timely and comprehensive reports
10. Perform any other duties as may be required
Project Reporting: Field Project Officer
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way
Job Requirement (Qualification and Experience)
- Bachelor degree in community Development, Project Planning and Management, Education or a related Social Science degree.
- Preferable experience in a project implementation position in an NGO;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Excellent team-working skills;
- Flexible, with the ability to cope with stressful situations;
- Good written communication skills;
- Good computer literacy, including use of smartphones and MS Office (Word and Excel);
11. Good verbal and written English skills are of benefit;
Knowledge of multi-sectoral humanitarian response, including Protection, WASH, Shelter, and emergency distribution is of benefit;
Experience in CCCM.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل