Software Quality Control (tester) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Software Quality Control (tester)
About Unicom Group:
Unicom group provides integrated enterprise solutions and software products to increase the efficiency of government and corporate performance in the region. Unicom Technology has succeeded in being a strategic technology partner for major organizations to automate their integrated systems with a tangible footprint in the Gulf and the Middle East. With today's technology, Unicom is preparing a corner of the digital economy era for its partners, hand in hand on the journey for tomorrow.
The work teams in Unicom solutions provide our customers with multiple and varied options of information technology applications, as well as advanced cloud services and professional software systems, which include:
Software systems dedicated to implementing e-governance “for various government services in various ministries.”
Smart city systems and the Internet of things such as real-time tracking and smart services for modern societies
Distinguished B2B and B2C delivery and e-commerce services systems.
For more information, please visit our official website: -
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with the to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester eith min 2 yrs of experience
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل