Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Position: Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Department: Program Unit
Location: Al-Munirah District, Al-Hudaydah governorate
Starting date: As soon as possible
End Date: 25/09/2021
Brief overview on All Girls Foundation.
All Girls Foundation was established in capital Sana'a on 11/07/2003. AGF’s vision is to lead the youth development in Yemen with a particular programmatic focus on female. And has made a remarkable shift in its strategic focus on two main strategic areas: education and women & youth empowerment. AGF has been committed to humanitarian response interventions to support vulnerable conflict-affected individuals in urgent needs.
Ensuring the accuracy and correctness of the diagnosis and treatment of gynecological and obstetric conditions, speedy follow-up of the patient’s condition until full recovery, ensuring the documentation of medical data, determining the necessary needs, following up and developing quality systems and standards in the field of obstetrics, developing procedures, and securing requirements for safety, occupational health, and public health
1. Determining and following up the provision of the hospital’s needs of devices, equipment, tools and medical and non-medical supplies for women and childbirth.
2. Carrying out emergency surgeries, supervising and guiding the nursing staff on the best and modern methods of medical care before and after the emergency surgery.
3. Commitment to clinics according to the system in force in the hospital.
4. Readiness when called 24 hours for emergency cases of childbirth and bleeding.
5. Supervising the work of midwives and following up the commitment of the staff at work.
6. Training and qualifying midwives to deal with childbirth cases.
7. Follow up the clinics' requests from the needs and deficiencies necessary for the clinics' work.
8. Take all responsibility before patients or the competent authorities in any medical or surgical error and work with full responsibility in order to maintain the safety of patients and save their lives.
9. Attending periodic meetings and interacting with them, and making recommendations to determine the department's need for medical staff, medical devices, equipment and medicines.
10. Supervising and covering emergency and night shifts.
11. Providing technical advice regarding the treatment, transfer and transfer of some sick cases to other departments and other hospitals when the need arises.
12. Documenting all medical procedures that took place during the emergency surgical operation in the medical file to check on the patient's condition after the operation.
13. Writing the required reports and records and submitting them to the concerned department.
14. Carry out any work assigned to him by the project manager within the framework of the competence.
Required Skills and Experience
- Medical board certificate.
- A valid professional practice certificate.
- Experience of at least three years as a gynecologist and obstetrician.
- Familiarity with medical terminology.
- Good knowledge of equipment and tools used in operating rooms.
- The ability to prepare emergency surgical supplies.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Precision and achievement.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be willing to reside permanently in the doctors' dormitory at Al Muneera Hospital, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Arabic Native
- Attention to detail and structured way of approaching tasks
- Ability to adapt and respond to programmatic sudden changes
- Ability to adhere to deadlines, manage multiple competing priorities and work under pressure
- Very strong interpersonal skills: strong communication, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong team spirit, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment
- Attention to detail and structured way of approaching tasks (very organized)
- Ability to plan and output oriented (pro-active)
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates are invited to fill their information and submit their CVs in the below link:
- Applications with no detailed information within the specified Form will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, selection processes would be on a rolling basis.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Deadline for receiving applications is September 25, 2021
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل