Health Field Officer
Health Field Officer
ABOUT DIRECT AID
Yemen Office was established under the principal agreement which was signed by the Government of Yemen, represented by the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation and Direct Aid on December 26th, 2012. Yemen Office has focused on WASH projects since the beginning of its activities in 2013. A series of sustainable and vital projects have been implemented which have developed radical solutions to the WASH problems in various governorates of the Republic of Yemen. In 2015, the office's work areas expanded its activities in emergency response projects, health, education, seasonal, construction, and micro-finance projects, and also, community development in the country's precarious conditions. Direct Aid is one of the leading and most sophisticated organizations in alleviating deteriorating humanitarian situations through the provision of humanitarian intervention in various fields.
Position Title: Health Field Officer
Location: Republic of Yemen – Multiple cities
Status: based on projects
Report to: line Manager
Start date: As soon as possible
Contractual type: short term and depends on fund availability
• The main goal of this position is to contribute in improving the overall efficient filed operation of Health department and help to manage and organize all requirements for the success of Direct Aid’s projects in Yemen.
1. Implement the program's activities within the time frame and specific criteria handed to him/her by the health team.
2. Distribute the tasks of the volunteering team in accordance to the tasks assigned to him/her by the health team.
3. Supervise the quality control of the implementation in accordance with international standards and the standards approved by the Direct Aid’s administrative.
4. Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and comprehensive reports for the projects and submit them to the Health Department.
5. Follow up the partners' implementation of the program's activities according to the approved plans.
6. Assist in monitoring and supervising project implementation by ensuring that standards of health protocols are applied.
7. Participate in the evaluation of work teams / contractors / consultants /implementing partners in all phases of projects within the program.
8. Receive all the needs of the project implementation, including stationery, media, and financial advances.
9. Maintaining the financial and in-kind properties which are under his/ her custody and the optimal use of office equipment, supplies and tools in his/her possession and at his/her disposal.
10. Supervising the use of health protocol standards through monitoring project staff.
11. Maintaining continuous communication with the line manager to ensure the implementation of projects activities.
12. Collecting data for the final project reports and meeting the needs of the Health and M&E Department.
13. Work closely with the working team to implement the activities of the projects.
14. Preserving the Confidentiality of office documents and papers.
15. Ensure that all project activities are in line with international standards and the requirements of the Ministry of Health and Health Cluster.
16. Performing other duties and tasks as requested by the line manager.
- Diploma or bachelor degree in Medicine.
- Courses related to the job position.
- Proficiency in English - speaking and writing.
- Excellency in writing reports.
- Good knowledge of computer skills (MS Office programs, especially Excel and Word).
- Good communication skills and ability to manage time.
- Working individually or within a team with good manner.
- Ability to work under stress.
- 1 -2 year of experience working in medical camps.
How to Apply
Deadline for submission of application: 20-September-2021
Documents to be submitted: All applicants must send a cover letter and CV in English to email@example.com
Please Mention the Position in your Subject line
No applications will be received after 20-September-2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل