Logistic /warehouse Assistant (Pharmacist)
Position: Logistic /warehouse Assistant (Pharmacist)
Reports to: Country Representative
United Mission for Relief and Development (UMR) is a globally acknowledged non-profit organization, registered under 501(c)(3) and headquartered in Washington, DC. As one of the fastest proliferating NGOs in the United States, our emphasis lies on both global and domestic relief and developmental needs.
We are excited to announce an opening for a full-time Logistic/Warehouse Assistant (Pharmacist) to become a vital part of our team. This role is instrumental in the meticulous planning, coordination, implementation, and assessment of our assistance projects for vulnerable populations, all under the comprehensive supervision and guidance of the Country Representative and USA-based HQ office.
As the Logistic/Warehouse Assistant (Pharmacist), you will be entrusted with the paramount responsibility of managing all program medicine stock, ensuring their secure and accurate receipt and dispatch from UMR warehouses to field locations.
Your Core Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure consistent adherence to (SBDA) national guidelines in the transportation and storage of medicines and medical supplies.
- Maintain an efficient inventory control system, ensuring precise documentation for all stock transactions.
- Conduct monthly physical inventory checks with the stock keeper in health facilities.
- Guarantee a clean, organized, and well-maintained medicine store.
- Monitor and report warehouse temperature and humidity regularly, ensuring optimal storage conditions.
- Address any warehouse maintenance issues promptly.
Stock Security and Quality Assurance:
- Ensure the absolute security of all program stocks, reporting any losses immediately.
- Regularly visit health facilities to monitor stock levels and quality of stock storage systems.
- Ensure stocks in the warehouse are stored in compliance with UMR and national guidelines.
- Ensure accurate and consistent collection, recording, and monitoring of consumption data according to UMR guidelines.
- Oversee the safe and compliant disposal of expired supplies, prioritizing environmental safety.
- Assist with the accurate and timely release of medical supplies and equipment, ensuring all related paperwork is correctly filed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Educational Requirement: Essential: Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy.
- Experience: At least 2 years of prior experience in similar or relevant positions.
- Technical Proficiency: Demonstrated advanced use of Excel or other accounting software is a necessity.
- Language Skills: Proficient written and spoken fluency in English and Arabic.
- Communication Skills: Exceptional communication abilities to effectively coordinate and convey pertinent information.
How to Apply
The deadline for receiving applications is Thursday, November 30, 2023.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV by e-mail to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Clearly mention the job title that you are applying for in the subject of your e-mail!
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل