Project Manager - WASH This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Project Manage - WASH
- Location: Sana'a & Hodeidah \Ad Durihmi (with regular travel to other sites).
- Period: 9 months, renewable subject to performance.
- Duty Station: Life Makers Meeting Place Organization (LMMPO), Sana'a –Yemen.
- Terms: Full Time Position (8 Eight hours per working day), with field visits to the work sites.
- Classification: Programs & projects Management\ WASH Sector
- Expected start Date: As soon as possible.
- Job grade: - third degree.
LMMPO; 17 years of diligent engagement in Yemeni humanitarian and Development undertaking, is now regarded as one of the leading organizations in humanitarian response and development as well as development of young people's abilities. Investing and benefiting from the abilities and talents of young people constitutes a passion for us, but also is the essence of our mission and focus of our work and it is on top of our goals for which we are working hard to achieve. Thus, we have implemented several successful activities and programs that have had a real favorable impact on young people and the society in general. That success, inevitably, will not be possible without the support of our teams, donors, partners and other stakeholders.
LMMPO is keen to have a competent candidate to fill the position of Project Manager- WASH
Purpose/Scope of the task
Manages the main and subsidiary tasks of the project in addition to the full administrative and technical supervision of the work plan with the project team according to the activities and budget specified in the project Manager-WASH
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
1. Communication and coordination with government agencies and local authorities related to the project
2. Preparing the operational plan and timetable for the project with the projection for each activity
3. Reviewing and approving the reports and all documents of the field project team.
4. Reviewing and approving drawings, BOQs, and specifications of technical for the for activities of a technical nature.
5. Follow up on the implementation of activities in the field and submit reports
6. Develop urgent solutions and emergency plans for problems that may affect the progress of work.
7. Develop a plan of action, supervision and support for project staff from all accompanying departments and field staff in relation to project implementation.
8. Submitting project reports after verifying the validity of their data and according to the list means of verification
9. Carrying out field visits to monitor activities and submit related reports.
10. Attending meetings related to the project or called for by the organization.
11. Represent LMMPO in the relevant meetings with the local authorities.
12. Responsible of communication with the field staff regarding the daily affairs, monitoring and follow up with project implementation and raise clear view about activities.
13. Responsible of compiling and sharing information regarding project implementation with the senior management of LMMPO and relevant departments.
14. Responsible of reporting to the various of the project activities
15. Prepare presentations and prepare reports for meetings with donors.
16. Keep teams committed, motivated, and productive through the duration of the project.
17. Representing the organization in the sector’s humanitarian blocs
18. Performing project closing procedures.
19. Any other tasks required of him within the scope of the project.Qualifications and Skills
Study and Training:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineer.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the same field.
- Have experience in:-
1. Design & implementation of well rehabilitation works.
2. Installing a solar pumping system.
3. Water networks.
4. Tower tanks.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience with local and international organizations in the same required specialty (WASH Engineer).
- Fluent in Arabic and English (Speaking & Writing).
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural contexts.
- Proven ability of using office project system.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Analytical Skills.
- Management skills.
- Team management and knowledge transfer.( Leadership skills).
- decision making
- Representing the LMMPO .
- Ability to provide recommendations to solve problems
- Ability to achieve planned goals.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to travel.
- Computer skills in using (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Position Includes: -
The (Basic salary, Appearance & Transportation Allowances, Social Security, Payroll Tax, Other Benefits (Communications Allowance), Health & Life Insurance.]
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل