- Job Title: Education Officer
- Reports to : Project Coordinator
- Location : Taiz governorate (Ibb Hub) , Maqbanah District,
2- About TYF
Tamdeen Youth Foundation (TYF), is a humanitarian Organization which is private, nonpolitical, non-governmental and non-profit making. TYF seeks to support socio-economic interventions to create and secure adequate livelihood opportunities for members of society, and enable them to thrive, grow and participate in making immediate and long-term change, allowing everyone to live in peace and competence. TYF launched its Strategic Plan, covering broader development areas, targeting a larger segment of society and building on the alignment of humanitarian response, development and peace. TYF currently operates in a number of governorates in Yemen where it has implemented projects in, Food Security, Health, Nutrition, Shelter, CCCM, WASH, Protection, Education and Empowerment,
3- Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all project activities are being implemented in line with TYF's policies and procedures, respecting donor and cluster regulations, as well as international humanitarian standards.
- Planning, coordinating, and supervising staff work plans, work schedules and leave, staff training and development activities.
- Direct responsibility for managing the activities of the project on a daily basis to achieve the expected outcomes within the time frame in the project plan and budget.
- Monitoring the project activities, oversee the technical design and execution, and evaluate progress.
- Evaluating the performance of the field staff under his/her supervision.
- Preparing and submitting the procurement requests in a timely manner to facilitate the timely implementation of field activities.
- Provide quality control within the project, in cooperation with the MEAL Department, and conduct regular monitoring and supervision visits to assess effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Contributing to writing high-quality project-related reports (monthly, quarterly, yearly).
- Ensuring timely use of project resources, progress in implementation according to plans, and solving problems immediately.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with relevant stakeholders, including government agencies, non-governmental organizations, and community-based organizations.
- Communicating regularly with the Education Program Manager to obtain technical guidance and experience with project-related issues.
- Prepare and submit regular progress reports on project activities and outcomes.
- Maintaining open and professional relationships with team members, ensuring a friendly and professional work environment, and providing opportunities to share lessons learned, observations, and challenges.
- Ensuring all project documents are kept in hard and soft copies.
- Familiarity with the standards of child protection and safeguarding policies and commitment to their fulfillment in all educational activities.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor.
4- Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, social Sciences or related field..
- Familiarity with INEE standards (emergency education) and child Protection standards.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in working with NGO or INGOs preferably in community education and child protection related positions.
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, and tasks efficiently.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, effective in representation and liaison with external parties;
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office and Excel).
- Flexible to work under pressure and remote areas.
- Excellent command of Arabic language skills and English language skills is required.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted to : Education Officer (google.com) ,
- Deadline to send your application is : 30th of September 2023 ,
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.
- TYF is committed to protect our staff and communities we work with from abuse and harm, so our selection process which includes rigorous selection process and background check, reflects our commitment to safeguarding.
- All staff are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our PSEA and Code Of Conduct policies, both in their private and professional lives.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل