Distribution Team Leader This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Title: Distribution Team Leader
Starting Date: 14/09/2023
Duty Station: Raymah
Status: Full Time
Female applicants are welcome and encouraged to join the call
“Vision Hope International e.V. is a humanitarian and development organization working with local communities and authorities in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region to transform societies in greatest need. Our aim is to alleviate extreme poverty by providing food security for families, protection and education for orphans, community integration for refugees and people with disabilities, and sustainable development that promotes human well-being. For more information about our organization, please visit our website at www.vision-hope.org.”
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out RRM distribution activities in the targeted locations according to the project plan and quality standards.
- Create and maintain relations with local authorities and external actors to guarantee access to beneficiaries.
- Ensure a close follow-up of IDPs influx in (Mahweet)governorate with coordination with local authorities.
- Ensure the availability of all equipment and materials necessary for successful implementation of RRM distribution project.
- In line with RRM Manager and Project Coordinator, ensure that the distribution points are suitable, safe, and accessible for all beneficiaries
- Ensure that the distribution security plan is adhered to in all distribution points.
- Monitor and review the overall movement of RRM Kits such as delivery, storage, and transport in the distribution points and verify if the received amounts have properly matched the total number of Households planned to be assisted.
- Check storage of commodities is properly undertaken in an organized manner at distribution points to enable smooth distributions.
- Ensure that the assisted beneficiaries are receiving the granted assistance hand to hand.
- Provide technical support to casual labors and monitor them through the distribution.
- Ensure providing lessons learned and project success stories on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that distribution staff are adherent to all VHI policies and operational procedures as well as donors’ regulations.
- Make sure that beneficiaries’ lists are being uploaded on the online system by Data Entries on time.
- Actively participate in monthly planning of RRM activities and weekly review of achievements and constraints; and feedback accordingly.
- Actively monitor and report to the Project Manager on the on-going security environment within the operational area.
- Identify potential problems in the distribution and discuss remedial action with project management.
- Make sure distribution list and other project documents are safely kept and archived in the assigned districts.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports of RRM distribution activities to project management by their due dates.
- Any other tasks assigned by RRM/VHI Management.
Education And Skill Requirement:
- 2 Years Working in a relative field with NGOs - (working for INGOs is an advantage)
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in administration or Management
- Medium English Language is an advantage
- Good Computer skills - (MS Office) and KOBO
Additional job responsibilities:
- Joining date: As soon as possible.
- The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
- The Distribution Team Leader must adhere to VHI policies and the code of conduct, as well as faithfully and responsibly represent the organization.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل