MEAL Officer (2) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
The Sustainable Development Foundation (SDF) is a non-governmental, voluntary, independent organization established in March 2015, officially registered at the Ministry of Social Affairs as per license (99). As SDF has been present in Yemen since 2015, it has experience implementing emergency child protection and education responses, including women and youth empowerment. SDF has experience in handling large grants from international donors, such as UNDP, UNHCR, WFP, OCHA, WHO, SCI and ZOA. The Foundation has excellent national-level relations and has experience in coordinating with both national and international NGOs. It has offices, staff and community-based committees in Hajjah, Sana'a, Marib, Ibb, Hudidah, Dhamar, Almahweet, Al-Bayda’a, a6nd Hadramout as well as solid experiences engaging with local communities from whom it gained acceptance and with whom it has collaborated in the past. In addition to that, SDF creates livelihood opportunities and community-based protection.
- Posted vacancy:MEAL Office
- Location: Hajjah
- Employer: Sustainable Development Foundation (SDF) – Yemen.
- Position Type: Full-time contract.
- Position reporting to: MEAL Manager.
- Starting Date: ASAP.
- Postdate: Nov21th, 2022
- Closing date: Nov26th, 2022
- Number of Positions: 2
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with the MEAL Manager to establish a mechanism for data collection tools (quantitative and qualitative) and reporting to ensure all monitoring requirements are met, including field monitoring."
- Organize, design, plan and carry out the collection, verification, evaluation, analysis, compilation and dissemination of MEAL data."
- Develop the logical frame work for the project."
- Develop tracking tools for project’s indicators to ensure that activities are tracked according to agreed plans."
- Conduct regular field visits to track progress against indicators and put in place systems for routing data quality checks and revisions."
- Support the team and guide them whenever needed.
- Collect the success stories and develop lessons learnt to be shared and used. Also, Raise challenges and work on solving them and finding alternative solutions.
- Work closely with the MEAL Manager and program staff to ensure data on project deliverables and achievements against the log frame is as accurate and up to date as possible and managed according to agreed processes and standards."
- Conduct data quality assessments on key activities and developing analytical reports.."
- Regularly collect case studies, success stories, and human-interest stories that tell an interactive story of the development impact of project activities."
- Regularly conduct/analyze/report Baselines, PDM, End-lines and other surveys, as requested."
- Work closely with the MEAL Manager to guide the regular sharing of the outputs of M&E findings with project staff, implementing partners, and primary stakeholders."
- Support the dissemination of quality data for decision making and feedback via regular information sharing with stakeholders and beneficiaries, and through publication of key project successes."
- Compiling and analyzing collected data in order to identify lessons learned and any gaps or problems; sharing results in project reflection meetings and reporting any concerns to the MEAL Officer and appropriate program staff. "
- sharing results in project reflection meetings and reporting any concerns to the MEAL Officer and appropriate program staff."
- Conduct monthly Field Visits and share the reports on timely manner."
- Support the Program team in the monthly, quarterly, annual, and final reporting, ensuring that the reporting meets donor expectations and requirements."
- In coordination with the MEAL Manager, implement the Accountability Mechanism, including preparations of tools for feedback and complaint collecting and recording, and responding."
- Support MEAL Manager to manage the complaints from beneficiaries on the hotline, mobile, feedback boxes and/or any newly instituted feedback channels."
- Ensure the timely entry of all feedback received from beneficiaries/stakeholders into the CFM database and direct the feedback to the project focal point for following up"
- Submitting the CFM database/report on the weekly and monthly basis to Team Leader – MEAL, focusing on lessons learned which identified and generated from CFM."
- Compile periodic and ad-hoc MEAL plans and reports
- Abiding the Code of Conduct for the employees, and also to abide by the administrative regulations of the Foundation for Sustainable Development (SDF
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the MEAL Manager including coaching and supervising others"
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor`s degree in any related field.
- Experience in working on similar tasks and duties.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and relationship building skills.
- Excellent in Computer skills
- Good written and spoken English.
- Experience in GIZ applications and grants
- Flexible with working hours and conditions.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and reporting in a timely manner.
- Team player, presentable, dynamic and customer oriented.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Commitment to and understanding of SDF’s aims, values and principles.
Professional Standards: The SDF workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in SDF Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, Accountability, and Equity. In accordance with these values, the SDF operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity Anti-Retaliation, and Combating Trafficking in Persons.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل