Partnerships Manager This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
ONECASH is a Yemeni-backed and run business developing a mobile money e-wallet for the Yemeni population. ONECASH consists of a diverse team blending technical and operational expertise in developing and launching mobile money platforms.
In bringing mobile money at scale to Yemen, the wallet will make a significant contribution to financial inclusion and customer protection, economic growth, and deliver sustainable, long-term positive outcomes for the Yemeni population and generations to come.
ONECASH enables people to use their mobile phONECASH to easily pay for their goods, leveraging over 100,000 retail and distributor’s network to build commercial acceptance for digital payments. No other entity has commercial reach to successfully rollout an accepted Mobile Wallet.
The company is based in Yemen with support office in Cairo.
ONECASH’s vision is to make every customer financially confident and in control.
Position Title: Partnerships Manager
Location: Sanaa- Yemen
Reporting Relationships: Marketing and Strategic Partnerships Director
Announcement Duration: 15 May 2023 to 27 May 2023
This position will be responsible for acquisition, growth, and return on investment through marketing partnerships. You will oversee the development of our partnerships strategy, ensuring that we identify, prioritize, and integrate high-potential partners. You will collaborate with existing partners to ensure that we are meeting their needs and maximizing share of wallet and return on investment. You will be responsible for the commercial aspects of these partnerships. You will also collaborate with other departments to comprehend partner performance and ensure that our product roadmap is aligned with partner needs. You will excel at business development and partnership strategies. You will be self-motivated, capable of strategic thinking, hands-on, and commercially savvy. Having a profound comprehension of consumers and developing exceptional customer propositions. You will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. Using an analytical and data-driven approach to solve a problem.
- Creating and executing the partnerships strategy for ONE CASH. Active management of the complete sales cycle, including prospect generation and account management
- Find & build relationships with local & international partners ( Telecom/Banks/Companies/NGO / Remittance/pharmacies/Universities/Schools/Govt bodies etc
- Collaborating closely with executives in ONE CASH to conclude agreements.
- Creating and administering strategic partnerships this could include but not limited to Money Transfer, stocks, cards, and integration with other local & international financial institutions.
- Oversee end-to-end operations of ONE CASH partnerships products (e.g., negotiations, commercial terms, QoS, etc..)
- Supporting customer/ client requests and identifying new ways to add value to ONE CASH offering.
- Ensure outstanding communication and internal coordination for the rollout of new services, taking market specifics (regulation, competition, etc.) into consideration.
- Attending trade exhibits, gathering leads, adhere to company process, and provide feedback to management team.
- Ensure that all required reporting is completed within the specified time frame.
- Provide prompt feedback to the Department director on Pipeline, sales activity, performance, account management, and strategy.
- Ensure account retention, contractual health, and maximum customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain a strong connection with customers as well as back-office services to facilitate communication and issue resolution.
- Identify trends through industry, event, and announcement research.
- Communicate the requirements of your customers to the support personnel effectively.
- Arranging demonstrations and walking clients through products and services
- Work in a fast-paced and iterative environment with leaders across Technology, Operations, Distribution, Finance, Legal & Policy, and management teams.
- Working to KPI and revenue targets
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- A BA in Business or management related field
- 5+ years of experience in Payments, Fintech, Financial Services Industry
- A proven track record of high achievement in sales in market research, business insight or related industry.
- Hands-on, driven B2B salesperson from the Fintech/ payments world, especially selling into Money Remittance, PSPs, Financial Services, and platforms.
- Results-oriented with great skills in communication, organization, and negotiation
- Flexible, initiative-taking, disciplined, takes ownership of job at hand.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- Collaborative, able to accept and create change.
- Ensure effective working relationships with all relevant clients/partners, third parties and internal colleagues.
- Proven experience creating, negotiating, and closing complex deals.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners. Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل