Administrative and Operations Officer
TITLE: Administrative and Operations Officer
This position is based in Aden, Yemen. This position may require periodic travel outside Aden.
- Based in Aden, The Administrative and Operations Officer will assist the management team in its daily administrative work.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform administrative duties such as photocopying, scanning, and copy-editing documents
- Arrange, schedule, and contact participants of internal/external meetings/appointments, maintain and update network calendar, and participate in and take minutes of meetings when requested.
- Ensure that personnel files are complete and updated as per Chemonics HR filing system at SharePoint.
- Assist with the recruitment process by advertising positions, creating a longlist, calling the candidates and arranging for the test and interviews, following reference checks, onboarding and staff orientation.
- Supervise the cleaners and oversee maintenance of Chemonics’ office.
- Assist in organizing the office layout and in maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Ensure all procurements meet PAR form specifications, including required payment documentation, before completing and submitting for payment.
- Maintain good relationships with local vendors and service providers to ensure they fully understand the procurement process, systems and requirements for working with Chemonics.
- Maintaining and updating the inventory tracker whenever new inventory is purchased, lost, stolen or broken inventory and changing in staff using inventory with the IT Officer.
- Coordinate with respective building management as necessary on office issues.
- Monitor the proper use of logbooks by drivers and authorized drivers on a daily basis according to the movement plan tracker and provides feedback to line managers and drivers.
- Follow up on HR matters; such as pending payments, leave and attendance, medical reimbursement, exit form, etc.
- Assist with onboarding and training plan and keep it up to date.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree certified by the Ministry of Higher Education in Business Administration, Public Administration or a related field is required,
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in an equivalent position
- Prior international donor project experience is preferred
- Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets and preparation of graphs, tables, charts with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and QuickBooks is necessary
- Professional level in English and Arabic is required.
The Administrative and Operations Officer will report to the Administration and Operations Manager.
How to Apply
Please send your Cover Letter and resume/CV to email@example.com
Finalists will be contacted.
The deadline for this application 3 December 2023
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل