Program Director This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Job Title: Program Director
Reporting to: Executive Director/Country Director
Contract period: One-year fixed contract
Closing date: 29 Feb 2024
YARH is a non-profit association concerned with maternal and newborn health, public health and community health awareness.
Here at YARH we have an exciting opportunity for Program Director to be based at our Office in Sana'a. This is one year fixed contract with 6 months probation.
Please note, this is a local contract, for this role you must have the right to work in Yemen.
Main Job Purpose
- Participates in the development of annual plans and budgets.
- Reviews project proposals that are marketed on behalf of the organization.
- Develops implementation plans for the activities of projects that are funded.
- Conducts the process of communication and follow-up for the agreements that have been concluded between the organization and the donor agencies and supervises the implementation of those agreements.
- Participates in the preparation of protocols for studies and field surveys.
- Supervises the process of follow-up, collection, and delivery of revenues from various projects.
- Supervises the preparation of a comprehensive database for all supporting entities and individuals targeted to support the organization.
- Supervises the documentation of relations and strengthening the organization's relations with various entities inside and outside the country and provides them with various scientific publications.
- Conducts research, studies, and public opinion measurement programs, to identify public opinion towards the organization and its activities, and benefit from the results of those research and studies in a way that serves the development of the organization's performance and the achievement of its objectives.
- Follows up on problems and obstacles that hinder the achievement of programs and projects, and works to overcome them and raise them.
- Works on development, renewal, and upgrading the level of services and outputs provided by the organization's projects.
- Ensures compliance with external commitments of projects to partners and relevant entities and provides them with all the required information and continuous communication with them in a way that serves the interests of the projects.
- Follows up on the preparation of periodic and final reports for the projects and then provides the organization's management and relevant entities with these reports.
- Conducts regular evaluations of the plans and implementation of programs and activities for projects and programs through regular meetings and analysis and evaluation sessions.
- Monitors performance to ensure quality and achieve results in accordance with performance indicators through continuous follow-up and supervisory visits to projects and programs.
- Performs coordination and integration tasks that link the activities of his administration with other departments and functions related internally and externally.
- Works to evaluate and qualify the employees under his administration and raise their efficiency.
- Any other tasks required by the job position or assigned.
- University degree in management or another relevant field.
- At least five years' work experience in a similar field.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic.
- Strong skills in using Microsoft software - MS Office.
- Capacity of treating information confidentially.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل