HR & Admin Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: HR & Admin Assistant
Reports to: Head of finance and Administration
Duration: Till December 31, 2022. Renewable based on fund availability and performance.
ABOUT Action For Humanity :
Action For Humanity is a humanitarian and development non-profit agency that provides emergency relief, rehabilitation, and development assistance to communities worldwide. AFH partners with communities in fragile settings to save lives and build resilience, dignity, and long-term well-being. All communities in fragile settings can achieve long-term well-being.
The HR & Admin Assistant will be responsible for providing HR & Admin support in general project implementation and management day-to-day activities. He/ She will provide comprehensive administrative support in recruitment, staff relations, personnel administration, compensation & benefit, office and guest house management. the HR & Admin Assistant carries out his/her functions under the direct supervision of the HR & Admin Officer.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
HR Duties & Responsibilities:
- Update, scan and file (hard and soft) all personal documents and keep all in a locked cabinet based on Human Resources Filing Guidance.
- Audit the HR documents and communicate with the related department to complete them.
- Follow-up with staff attendance/timesheet/leave records on a daily basis and to prepare summary report of attendance to be submitted to County Office each month;
- Ensure proper filing of HR documents as per the AFH standard
- Follow up with staff medical insurance issues
- Update the employee data base regularly.
- Assist in recruitment process such as; vacancy advertisement, contact short list candidates, inform recruitment committee and security about the date and time, print the required documents…….etc.
- Check the references of the selected candidate and complete the terrorist check form for him/her.
- Issue the offer of employment for the selected candidate.
- Prepare and follow up the orientation for all staff.
- Make sure of completing the documents required from the new recruited staff.
- Update data base for all the service contract staff, Volunteers and casuals in monthly basis and send it at the end of them month.
- Prepare and support on payroll. Check staff attendance when received.
- In agreement with the line manager, establish and maintain filing systems as appropriate.
- Do the proper follow up of issuing medical insurance and RI IDs for the staff in coordination with the line manager.
- Any other tasks requested by the direct supervisor.
Admin Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make sure of the availability of stationary and other required things for the office.
- Make sure that the office and guesthouse are fully equipped with furniture, assets and follow up the maintenance.
- Ensure that the cleaning materials, caterings and water are available and properly managed.
- Supervise the cleaners to ensure all offices, guest house and other facilities are properly cleaned.
- Prepare PRs and service requests for all administrative needs.
- Act as a focal point for all the arrangements of travel and coordinate with other departments like operations, finance and security.
- Make the necessary arrangements for all meetings including minutes’ preparation, documentation and follow up the outcomes of meetings to be implemented.
- Be responsible for organizing AFH events such as seminars, meetings and workshops.
- Assist on the process of visa, work permit and other travel documents for staff traveling or arriving from abroad
- Follow up the payment for all utilities such as internet, telephone, electricity, water … etc
- Any other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Hold BA degree in Business Administration, English, or any related field.
- At least one year of experience in HR/ Administration. Experience with INGOs is an advantage.
- Very good in English speaking/writing.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task and priorities work.
- Attention to details.
- Very good computer and communication skills.
- Well organized and committed to the work.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل