Job title: Communication Officer
Number of Vacancy: 1
Duty Station: Aden
Working Hours: Full time (8 hours)
Family Counseling and Development Foundation
Family Counseling and Development Foundation is a non-governmental humanitarian Foundation which was established on January 8, 2011 in Yemen. FCDF is specialized in providing mental health and psychosocial support services for 12 years to men, women and children who seek help, including a qualified Yemeni staff who are very specialized in MHPSS.
We are currently seeking a highly qualified and motivated communications manager to join our dynamic media production team. As a Communication Officer, you will play a key role in improving our organization and communications strategies and ensuring effective internal and external communications. Carrying out design, production and media communication operations, in addition to awareness, guidance and family guidance activities through social media.
In this role, you will work closely with various departments to produce engaging content for various media platforms. You will also be responsible for managing our digital presence, including social media and websites in a manner that does not conflict with the laws and legislation. In addition to analyzing data to measure the effectiveness of our communication efforts. Your excellent writing and editing skills are essential to create engaging press releases, articles and other material.
Job Duties and Reasonability:
- Supervising the development and implementation of the advocacy and support plan and networking of the Foundation with the targeted parties.
- Supervises the planning, holding, and attendance of seminars, lectures, and events held by the Foundation.
- Writing the content of magazines, flyers, brochures, visual and audio flash scenarios, publications, success stories, plans, and banners for the Foundation’s activities.
4. Supervising the design and printing of posters and brochures related to the Foundation’s activities in a manner that does not conflict with the laws and legislation regulating them.
- Coordination with external parties in implementing activities.
- Managing and implementing celebrations and festivals.
- Photographing and documenting events, training courses, field visits and outings, and writing news about it.
- Scanting the targeted locations of a projects and distributing posters and brochures.
- Ensure that the media is accurate, balanced, objective and not misleading.
- Preparing and modifying designs and advertising materials in an appropriate and simple manner and coordinating with the suppliers.
- Supervising the preparation, production, photography, and directing of the Foundation’s printed, visual, and audio marketing contents.
- Supervising the management of the Foundation’s social media sites, managing its content, and responding to followers’ inquiries.
- Submitting periodic reports on the department’s work and proposals for developing the work to his direct supervisor.
- Perform any other related duties and tasks as assigned by direct supervisor.
Skills needed for the job:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Promotion and Marketing Skills.
- Very good organizational skills, neutrality, self-motivated, responsible and efficient.
- Fluency in managing social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) and other related supporting applications, including their analytic platforms.
- Expertise in Facebook advertising, Google AdWords, and other communication channels.
- Analysis and reporting skills.
- Experience with new approaches in communication innovation.
- Integrity, commitment and respect for diversity.
- Skilled in management, development, communication, public relations.
- Creative Writing and innovation ideas.
Qualifications And Recruitments:
- At least a Bachelor degree in Media, Communications, Marketing or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position, preferably in INGOs and/or NGOs.
- Advanced courses in Adobe primer, illustrator, and photoshop.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Proven experience in reports writing.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested individuals are required to apply for this position by filling in the required information Here. Qualified candidates are advised to apply ASAP as the recruitment process is conducted on a Rolling Basis.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل