Position: System Analyst
About Unicom Group:
Unicom group provides integrated enterprise solutions and software products to increase the efficiency of government and corporate performance in the region. Unicom Technology has succeeded in being a strategic technology partner for major organizations to automate their integrated systems with a tangible footprint in the Gulf and the Middle East. With today's technology, Unicom is preparing a corner of the digital economy era for its partners, hand in hand on the journey for tomorrow.
The work teams in Unicom solutions provide our customers with multiple and varied options of information technology applications, as well as advanced cloud services and professional software systems, which include:
- Software systems dedicated to implementing e-governance “for various government services in various ministries.”
- Smart city systems and the Internet of things such as real-time tracking and smart services for modern societies
- Distinguished B2B and B2C delivery and e-commerce services systems.
For more information, please visit our official website: - www.unicomg.com
We are looking for a system analyst to implement and improve our IT systems. You will analyze system requirements and address any relevant problems. You will also perform standard testings and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security.
As a system analyst, you will be joining a team of engineers and developers who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages. If you are also interested in discovering and implementing new features, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to translate our internal and external clients’ needs into new high quality IT systems.
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
- design all the necessary charts using UML ( behaviral UML diagrams - structural UML diagrams)
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a system analyst for at least +3 years.
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation
- Solid knowledge of business information systems
- Familiarity with programming languages Most programming languages preferabily (C# - PHP - ASP.net - Flutter - Java )
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field
How to Apply
Only interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply at
Please mention the job title in the subject field of your message and provide us with some of your previous work.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل