Distribution Assistant (3) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Title: Distribution Assistant (3)
Starting Date: 14/09/2023
Duty Station: Raymah
Status: Full Time
Female applicants are welcome and encouraged to join the call
“Vision Hope International e.V. is a humanitarian and development organization working with local communities and authorities in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region to transform societies in greatest need. Our aim is to alleviate extreme poverty by providing food security for families, protection and education for orphans, community integration for refugees and people with disabilities, and sustainable development that promotes human well-being. For more information about our organization, please visit our website at www.vision-hope.org.”
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate with supervisors in developing action plans for RRM in the field and introduce proper alternatives and adjustments of processes in accordance with minimum requirements for RRM.
- S/he may participate in the hiring of Casual Labor with support from the line Manager if required.
- S/he will ensure casual laborers involved adhere to the VHI Internal Rules and Procedures governing the RRM kits including the Standard Operating Procedures, processes, Fleet, and Transport are known and respected.
- S/He will share with the Logistics department to receive RRM kits and ensure that items inflow, outflow, Waybills, and other records are kept and reported accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with VHI rules and procedures if required.
- S/He will share the RRM team field visit plan and how the team will start in the field to verify and distribute RRM kits.
- S/He will fill out the Kobo forms and share them.
- S/He will make an assessment for damages resulting from natural disasters and submit them to the project management.
- S/He will make referrals to the beneficiaries and follow them up to other organizations that provide services within projects related to the beneficiaries.
- S/He will work on verifying IDPs or affected flood beneficiaries and ensure they are eligible according to the RRM mechanism and share them with his /her responsible person ASAP.
- S/He will submit high efforts with quality to keep RRM kits from any stolen and other natural effected like sun and rain S/He will work with the project team and other Stakeholders to distribute the RRM kits, and match them with Distribution Plan Quantities, and assist in the distribution to the beneficiaries while keeping records at each stage and ensure to hand over the kits to deserve and targeted beneficiaries
- S/He will prepare and share reports as may be requested from time to time, especially the beneficiaries list, verifying new targeted beneficiaries with the old beneficiaries and avoid any duplication according to the RRM mechanism.
- S/He will ensure signatures are obtained for the beneficiary's fingerprints and other signatures and stamps from relevant Authorities as per VHI policy and project mechanism.
- S/He will ensure all processes are done according to VHI rules and procedures.
- S/He will properly archive all RRM kits documentation, in accordance with VHI procedures and donors’ guidelines.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisors.
Education And Skill Requirement:
- one Year Working in a relative field with NGOs - (working for INGOs is an advantage)
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in administration or Management
- Medium English Language is an advantage
- Good Computer skills - (MS Office) and KOBO
Additional job responsibilities:
- Joining date: As soon as possible.
- The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
- The Distribution Assistant must adhere to VHI policies and the code of conduct, as well as faithfully and responsibly represent the organization.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل