Human Resources Director This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Job Title: Human Resources Director
Work Location: Sana'a, Republic of Yemen
It is a non-governmental foundation (NGO) established to work on humanitarian and development issues within vulnerable communities throughout Yemen. It has 50 years of experience in various fields of humanitarian aid and development sectors such as nutrition, health, water and sanitation, food security, education, and scholarships both within Yemen and abroad. The foundation focuses on improving the quality of life for impoverished people in Yemen.
Currently, our foundation is seeking a Human Resources Director with a strong experience and high skills in human resources management.
The Human Resources Director will be responsible for planning, leading, directing, developing, and coordinating policies, and activities within the Human Resources Department and across all sectors of the foundation, ensuring legal compliance and the implementation of the foundation's mission and strategy. The main objective of the role is to oversee all aspects of human resources within the foundation, including recruitment and hiring processes, talent management programs, training and development initiatives, payroll and compensation systems, as well as personnel management such as insurance, social care, and other benefits. Additionally, the goal is to ensure employee compliance with HR regulations, policies, and procedures, in order to achieve effective HR management, align with the foundation 's strategy and goals, and foster a healthy and efficient work environment that follows best practices in nonprofit institutions.
- Developing and improving HR policies, procedures, and volunteer management tools within the foundation 's developmental and charitable activities.
- Planning and implementing strategies to enhance recruitment and career development.
- Providing support in recruitment processes and developing strategic recruitment plans.
- Offering guidance and support to the HR team in developing their skills and enhancing their performance.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with employees to promote satisfaction and commitment.
- Analyzing training needs and implementing programs to develop employee skills.
- Managing compensation and benefits processes and ensuring fair implementation in accordance with institutional policies and local laws.
- Conducting research and analysis of organizational trends, including reviewing reports and metrics from the organization's HR information system or talent management system.
- Interacting effectively with executive management and internal departments.
- Building sustainable relationships with employees and providing support to achieve effective communication within the organization.
- Facilitating effective communication with work teams and management to achieve harmony and coordination.
- Collaborating with strategic development and transformation management to support the transformation process and implement tasks that align HR with strategic transformation in operations and individuals.
- Applying guidelines and functional controls for HR operations within the organization and its sectors, reviewing and improving them periodically.
- Preparing and reviewing progress reports and performance evaluations for unit employees.
- Regularly monitoring operational performance indicators and making necessary proposals for improvement and development.
- Providing necessary support to the executive member and carrying out any other assigned tasks as per the nature of the job.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of practical experience in human resources management, with a focus on the charity or non-profit sector.
- Broad knowledge of best practices in human resources management and local and international labor legislation.
- Strong planning, organizing, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with employees, management, and external parties.
- Ability to make strategic decisions and analyze HR-related data.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and guide the HR team.
- Ability to handle pressure, manage conflicts, and problem-solve effectively.
- Good technical knowledge and proficiency in using HR management systems and related software.
- Ability to analyze HR-related data and utilize it in making strategic and tactical decisions.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل