Shelter Engineer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development (YARD) is seeking to recruit:
Position: Shelter Engineer
Location: Al- Jawf
Reports to: Project Manager
Duration: Until 31 / 10 / 2023
Deadline: 28 / 05 / 2023
Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development Foundation (YARD) is a National/Local Non-Government Foundation established for providing humanitarian assistance to individuals and community development and disaster relief, since 2013. YARD has been implementing various emergency, relief and development projects, as it has presence in 4 governorates in Yemen. Its programs are supported by UNHCR, UNICEF, UNFPA and UNOCHA. YARD is undertaking programs in the fields of CCCM, Shelter/NFIs, Protection, Cash Assistance, Education, WASH and Livelihood Programming, targeting IDPs, host communities and the most vulnerable individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support project personnel to ensure the smooth implementation of project activities
- Ensure that adequate technical standards are maintained for all services provided.
- Ensure adequate implementation of the project plan.
- Ensure that the implemented activities achieve their outputs.
- Ensure the wisdom of spending in the budget.
- Ensuring that the achievement is successful.
- Keeping in close contact with the donor (UNHCR)
- Attending cluster / coordination meetings related to the project
- Contribute to creating a positive image and overall credibility of the institution.
- Follow the communication process for field staff in addition to reviewing staff performance with human resources and the general management of the institution.
- Maintain open communication lines with all field staff, beneficiaries, service providers and authorities.
- Attending coordination meetings.
- All other tasks and duties related to work as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree at civil engineering or other relevant engineering field.
- Civil engineering knowledge (particularly in rehabilitation works)
- Knowledge about shelter projects
- Must be a good team player with good communication skills
- Flexible and committed
- Good English-language (speaking, reading, writing).
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentation etc.
- English and Arabic
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل