- Job Title: Warehouse Keeper
- Location: Taizz Governorate - Maqbanah District
- Reports to/Position Title: Logistic Officer
About TYF ,
Tamdeen Youth Foundation (TYF), is a humanitarian Organization which is private, nonpolitical, non-governmental and non-profit making. TYF seeks to support socio-economic interventions to create and secure adequate livelihood opportunities for members of society, and enable them to thrive, grow and participate in making immediate and long-term change, allowing everyone to live in peace and competence. TYF launched its Strategic Plan, covering broader development areas, targeting a larger segment of society and building on the alignment of humanitarian response, development and peace. TYF currently operates in a number of governorates in Yemen where it has implemented projects in, Food Security, Health, Nutrition, Shelter, CCCM, WASH, Protection, Education and Empowerment,
2- Overall Purpose:
The Warehouse Keeper will ensure smooth operations of TYF warehouses and manage the receipt, dispatch and inventory keeping of all goods that entered into the storage facilities. Through implementing TYF Warehousing procedures the Warehouse Keeper ensures that all inventories will be accounted for in accordance to TYF and donor requirements.
3- Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow the TYF Warehouse Policy and Procedures Guidelines
- Ensure the timely delivery of supplies to respective Projects with the coordination of procurement department and TYF transport pool.
- Has a full understanding of TYF warehouse policies and formats.
- Maintain the inventory and prepare the reports on a daily bases.
- Travel to field sites to receive and inspect goods delivered directly to the field;
- All other activities to ensure the smooth warehouse operation;
- Interacts with suppliers in the receiving and inspection of goods – issues GRNs.
- Receive the goods as per the description on the purchase order/request. Inspects gods upon delivery and rejects inadequate, broken, lower quality and other items not meeting the requirements of the order;
- Dispatch goods from the warehouse using appropriate TYF procedures, Stoke Release forms, Waybills and update Stock Records.
- Prepare report of monthly stocks, end of grant stocks, fiscal year physical counts and other physical counts, as instructed by supervisor.
- Display bin cards on each item in the warehouse;
- Maintain physical and electronic copies of inventory, as per formats and forms provided in the Warehouse Manual ;
- Coordinate with the Transport Manager for transportation arrangement for dispatches;
- Generate the commodities movement way bills and gate passes.
- Other duties as assigned.
4- Job Requirements :
- In related Diploma certificate or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in store keeping and managing warehouses Preferably in Humanitarian NGOs.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- English and Arabic Languages (Writing and speaking) are required.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted to : Warehouse keeper (google.com),
- Deadline to send your application is : 30th of September 2023 ,
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.
- TYF is committed to protect our staff and communities we work with from abuse and harm, so our selection process which includes rigorous selection process and background check, reflects our commitment to safeguarding.
- All staff are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our PSEA and Code Of Conduct policies, both in their private and professional lives.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل