Job title: Project Coordinator
Number of Vacancy: 1
Duty Station: Aden
Working Hours: Full time (8 hours)
Salary: 900$ Gross Salary
Family Counseling and Development Foundation
Family Counseling and Development Foundation is a non-governmental humanitarian Foundation which was established on January 8, 2011 in Yemen. FCDF is specialized in providing mental health and psychosocial support services for 12 years to men, women and children who seek help, including a qualified Yemeni staff who are very specialized in MHPSS.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Project Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the projects activities to ensure its smooth execution. You will work closely with multiple departments to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet the desired outcomes. As a Project Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our Foundation continues to provide exceptional services to our beneficiaries.
Job Duties and Reasonability:
- Develop project implementation plans, staffing plans, procurement plan, reporting mechanisms and training plan using the project monitoring tool.
- Planning, project initiation, project implementation and control systems development of quality project.
- Ensure robust planning and project management processes are in place, following the Foundation’s methodology practices.
- Foster a strong sense of unity and mutual support among the different project stakeholders; promote collective problem-solving, experience exchange, and cooperation among individuals.
- Create a weekly and monthly work schedule for the project, assist project officers in creating their own schedules, and evaluate each officer's performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Participate actively in the planning of procurement, make sure that all requests for procurement are filed on schedule, and monitor requests for procurement to prevent any delays by following up with the relevant operational and technical departments.
- Ensure that accurate phased budgets are prepared in consultation with the Program Manager and in coordination with the Finance departments. Track financial and accounting transactions to ensure that everything stays within the budget and is reported on time, in accordance with the Foundation’s relevant templates and systems.
- Lead and define the operational needs for project interventions.
- Identify training needs for staff and organize capacity building, as needed, in coordination with the Program team.
- Overall responsibility for the financial management of the project, tracking budget and ensuring that all activities and expenditures are made within budget allocations and managing project activities in accordance with grant scope and budget.
- Work with Program management to implement project monitoring and evaluation plans and facilitate project monitoring and review with the staff to assess results and conclude lessons learned.
- Coordinate with Program and reporting staff to implement specific reporting systems for monitoring and evaluation of objectives, indicators and outcomes and to ensure accurate and timely data collection at the field level.
- Ensure that data for weekly, monthly and quarterly reports are appropriately and correctly compiled with the Program team.
- Contribute to the development of new project proposals.
- Regularly update the Program team on project progress according to the agreed protocol.
- Liaise closely with local authorities, donors and partner agencies to ensure project compliance with donor policies and regulations and complement other agencies' efforts.
- Provide technical guidance on the overall strategy for project design and management.
- Ensure that all project activities and trainings are in line with the Foundation standards, ministry and local government requirements.
- Assist in conducting market and context assessments prior to project implementation in order to determine the best method of assistance.
- Define key beneficiaries and selection process and ensuring appropriate targeting of communities and beneficiaries in accordance with project selection and design criteria.
- Represent the branch among other partners as well as external and governmental agencies.... etc.
- Supervise the daily work of the branch's employees, ensuring that the branch works effectively, and covering absences or voids that arise during work to ensure the success of the project.
- Manage and monitor the project risks as initially appeared and identify and update new risks by maintaining the Project Risks Log, being responsible for managing issues and requests for change by maintaining an Issues Log
- Apply the Foundation's rules and regulations in the branch so as to lead to administrative and functional discipline for the project team.
- Follow up on the periodic, quarterly and annual reports and recommendations that are submitted by the heads of departments and take all necessary measures and procedures.
- Perform any other related duties and tasks as assigned by management.
Skills needed for the job:
- Proficiency in leadership skills and the ability to organize, train and motivate others.
- Good communication skills and dealing with different personalities.
- Empathy, understanding and dealing with cases professionally.
- The ability to analyze and provide appropriate solutions.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and take appropriate decisions.
- The ability to use a computer and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
Qualifications And Recruitments:
- At least a Bachelor degree in Business, Management or any relevant field.
- At least 3 years of experience as project Coordinator in INGOs and/or NGOs.
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Computer skills in word and excel, preferably full Microsoft Office.
- Proven experience in planning and coordinating programs in complex conflict settings.
Note: Any Qualification, Experience, Training in Mental Health Care will be Added Value.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested individuals are required to apply for this position by filling in the required information Here. Qualified candidates are advised to apply ASAP as the recruitment process is conducted on a Rolling Basis.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل