Health Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Caritas Poland is looking for a Health Assistant (national position):
Duration: 3 Months with possibility of extension
Location: Aden Office
Number of positions: 1
Position: Health Assistant
Contract details: Full-time
Starting date: Jan 2022
About Caritas Poland
Caritas Poland is the largest charity organization in Poland, carrying out its activities on the country level since 1990. Caritas Poland has also implemented numerous humanitarian and development aid projects in more than 60 countries affected by conflicts, wars and natural disasters. Recently, Caritas Poland has been particularly supporting the needy in the Middle East – in Syria, Jordan and Iraq – as well as in Colombia, Venezuela, Ukraine, Nepal and in many countries in Africa and South Asia. For more information, please refer to https://www.caritas.org/ and https://www.caritas.org/where-caritas-work/europe/poland/.
Caritas Poland has been funding health projects in Yemen since July 2019, and has received official registration in May 2020, with plans for expansion of activities across a range of sectors, currently focusing on Health and Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH). Caritas Poland has been cooperating closely with Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH) Yemen Mission.
Position reports to: Health Officer
- Participate in needs assessment activities, including data collection for project design, monitoring and evaluation.
- Assist in implementing the primary health care activities within the target health facilities and technically support the health staff to facilitate their work.
- Conduct regular field visit to the health facilities and the outreach mobile clinics to ensure the conduction of the daily work and attendance of the health workers.
- Assist in strengthening the health system in the targeted health facilities and work to ensure the sustainability of work after the exit of the project.
- Prepare weekly work plan and share it with the line manager and implement such plans per the proposed time schedules.
- Monitor the quality of the health services provided at the health facilities and outreach mobile clinics levels and propose any action for improvement if needed.
- Monthly collection of all project data from all health facilities and outreach mobile clinics according to the MOPHP and health cluster data-base.
- Perform data entry and data cleaning process; Perform data quality control tests on all reported data to ensure data accuracy and completeness and submit such data-sets to the line manager.
- Conduct regular field visit to the targeted locations and ensure the conduction of the daily work and attendance of the health workers.
- Ensure appropriate drugs management procedures at the health facilities level are in place and followed by the relevant staff, including request for drugs, storage, maintain record of stock, distribution and reporting.
- Assist in preparing a distribution plan for all supplies planned to be provided to the health facilities.
- Prepare a success story for different implemented project at the health facilities and outreach mobile clinics levels.
- Archiving of all documents related to the project at the health facilities and outreach mobile clinic levels on computer.
- Perform On-the job training for the health staffs at the health facilities and outreach mobile clinics levels when needed.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Direct Supervisor within the employee's area of responsibility.
- Pay field visits to HFs targeted and Rasad
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or its equivalent (Medical, Public Health, Nutrition, pharmacist).
- Minimum 1 years of previous experience in Health and nutrition projects.
- Previous experience with similar projects.
- Good English Language Writing and reading.
- Self-motivated, results-driven and excellent sense of organization
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Good in computer applications, especially with Word and Excel, PowerPoint a plus.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل