ASR Medical Doctor This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Job advertisement: ASR Medical Doctor
8th February 2024
Human Access - Aden Governorate Branch announces its need to employ a Doctor at ASR Program funded by UNCHR.
JOB Title: ASR Doctor
Number of vacancies: 1
Location: ADEN- Dar Saad- Albasateen Health Center.
Conducting the fitness medical examinations & investigations with high professionalism associated with a good capacity to identify ICs fit for sea traveling to homeland safely and without complications using the medical fitness form.
- Full commitment to UNHCR CoC core principles & commitments.
- Dealing with all candidates for ASR with full respect and without discrimination.
- Conducting the fitness medical examinations & investigations with high professionalism associated with a good capacity to identify ICs fit for sea traveling to homeland safely and without complications using the medical fitness form.
- Properly identify ASR candidates that need further medical referrals to other specialists including psychiatrist & internist or other specialties outside the clinic through referral services.
- Medical follow-up of the ASR cases referred to other specialties in Basateen clinic or outside the clinic. Accompanying eligible cases to the seaport on the day of travel & conducting pre-embarkation medical examination for selected cases.
- Submission of a full statistical & narrative report by the end of each trip to be submitted to the clinic's administration within 72 hours.
- Maintain confidentiality & privacy of all information related to candidates of traveling through UNHCR ASR program with bearing all legal consequences resulting from its disclosing to others without official permissions.
- Able to ensure quality delivery in a stressful environment, punctuality and respect for rules and procedures, and to adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to deal with heavy work pressure.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Certificate of a Medical Doctor is required.
- 2 years of experience working in Health emergencies.
- Strong English and Arabic skills, Ability to rewrite medical reports in English language.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Readiness to commit and adhere to the values, mission and vision of Human Access.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل