Social Media Moderator This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
- Position: Social Media Moderator
- Organization: Manasati30 (Al Manassa Al Shababya)
- Reports to: Editor in Chief
- Location: Aden - Yemen
- Duration: 3 Months with possibility of extension
- Deadline: 7.4.2022 (As soon as Possible)
About Al Manasa Al Shababya Foundation:
Al Manassa Al Shababya(Manasati30) is a Yemeni non-profit organization, based in Aden, leading projects that focus on digital media for social change. The foundation is operating though its digital platform Manasati30 focusing on young Yemenis in the age group of 15-35 years old in all Yemeni governorates. Manasati30 co-creates media content with youth to youth on various socio-economic topics, health, culture and good governance. Through its multiple platforms, young people have access to inclusive content, and a space to connect and share their aspirations and opinions on topics that matter to them.
Summary of the job:
Al Manassa Al Shababya is looking for a highly creative individual with artistic skills a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment for the position of Social Media Moderator. Under overall supervision of the Editor in chief, the Social Media Moderator will support the teams of Al Manassa Al Shababya in developing content for the social medial platforms.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support in developing and facilitating content on social media platforms to support projects goals for social change
- Responsible for increasing engagement, stimulating inclusive dialogue, developing positive discourse and reducing negative/hate speech
- Implements the online community moderation strategy, coordinating with team to create a safe and welcoming environment to talk about social and cultural topics and other relevant Citizens Voice topics
- Review and moderate all comments and questions.
- Manage the community of users and taking action where needed to ensure safe and inclusive dialogue
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date and effective
- Regularly give feedback and insights gained from community moderation into the local project team
- Any other relevant duties assigned by the Editor in Chief and Social media Editor.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Advertising, Communication, Media or any relevant Humanitarian/Development field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in in a Moderator role for Social Media content or a similar role.
- Experience in engaging with a local audience, such as through Facebook Groups.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous work experience with non-profit organizations, or National & international NGOs.
- Very good command of English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل