Admin Officer (Field Offices) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
INTERSOS Office YEMEN National Position
Position: Admin Officer (Field offices) Reports to: Finance Area Manager / Finance officer Supervises: N/A Location: Field offices Status: Full-time Starting Date: [Insert Date]
INTERSOS is an independent non-profit humanitarian organization committed to assisting the victims of natural disasters and armed conflicts. Its activities are based on the principles of solidarity, justice, human dignity, equality of rights and opportunities, and respect for diversity and coexistence, paying special attention to the most vulnerable and unprotected people.
Main Objective or Job Summary:
The admin Officer is responsible for maintaining finance and administrative procedures for INTERSOS to meet legislative requirements and support operations.
- Check on documents received from sub-offices (offices and community centers) and ask for clarifications for payments before proceeding.
- Follow the IMP to check the authorized PRs to coordinate with Sana’a/Aden office to have the requested amount transferred and kept in the safe.
- Check the documents before sending them to the Main office (Sana’a/Aden office).
- Prepare the transfers list making sure the fees match our agreement with Financial Service Provider.
- Registering in the field journal making sure all requirements are in line and pending lists are matching with Aden/Sana’a Journal.
- Handling the field office safe, making sure all cash needed for activities is available.
- Making sure that INTERSOS manuals and procedures are followed and adhered to in the field office.
- Part of the procurement opening meeting representing finance/admin.
- Monitor if every expense has been registered in the Journal. Monitor weekly Clarence of payment/PND.
- Visit the bank to withdraw the money for liquidity purposes and maintain a good relationship with the bank as a focal point for INTERSOS if needed.
- Follow with Logistics to ensure the transportation of the documents from sub office to Aden/Sana’a and vice versa.
- Provide the staff with the transfer codes – if needed.
- Follow any other tasks requested by Area Finance Manager/Finance officer taking in consideration the priority of each task separately.
Qualification and requirements:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in administration related major.
- Minimum 1-year relevant professional experience in administration with local or international NGO in Yemen.
- Demonstrated excellent computer literacy (Excel, word, e-mail).
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Arabic native speaker.
- Excellent communication and organization.
- Punctuality and respect for applicable rules and procedures.
- Attention for details and quality.
- Strongly objective and impartial reasoning.
- Ethical and transparent decision-making.
- Independence, i.e., conducting tasks with minimal supervision, and stress resilience.
- Self-motivation, goal/result-orientation, and teamwork.
- Flexibility, tolerance, and maturity.
- Able to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل