Chief Finance Officer
Chief Finance Officer (CFO) Job Description
- Manage and oversee the financial aspects of the Initial Public Offering (IPO) process.
- Securing financing by working closely with investment bankers, underwriters, and other financial advisors to secure financing for the IPO.
- Negotiating the terms of the offering, setting the price for the shares, and developing marketing materials to promote the company to potential investors.
- Communicating with investors: Once the IPO has been launched, the CFO will be responsible for communicating with investors and providing them with regular updates on the company's financial performance.
- Developing a financial strategy: CFO will work to develop a financial strategy that is aligned with the company's goals and objectives.
- Prepare financial statements, prospectuses, and other necessary documents required for the IPO.
- Conduct financial due diligence and ensure all financial information is accurate and complete.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather necessary information and data for the IPO.
- Develop financial projections and forecasts specific to the IPO process.
- Monitor and manage the financial risks associated with the IPO.
- Working with legal counsel and other advisors to ensure that the company is complying with all relevant laws and regulations, and that any potential issues are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and liaise with regulatory bodies as necessary.
Over Financial management includes but not limited to:
- Directs Financial & Accounting staff in planning, organizing, directing the overall
- Performance of financial Management policies & procedures, developing, reviewing and analyzing evidences and documents in relation to financial processes
- Represents financial report to management and BOD include interpretation the level of effectiveness and efficiency of internal control to give reasonable assurance about accuracy and objectivity.
Cash &Treasury management.
- Manage ongoing banking relationships for maximum efficiency.
- Develop and maintain a short- and long-term cash flow forecasting.
- Review & establish Finance policies and managing facilities.
Accounting and financial controls.
- Develop and oversee accounting policies and procedures to meet both current and future business models.
- Manage the financial system, ensuring maximum productivity and that it meets the needs of the business today and the future.
- Oversee the continuous improvement of accounting and financial processes and the development of the team with the goal to achieve best practices and optimal output.
- Prepare the financial section of the annual report.
- Responsible for financial management reporting for the foundation.
- Present monthly and year-to-date financial data with attachments and analysis of results.
- Develop regular reporting and analysis, and conduct ad hoc financial analysis as required.
- Ensure financial management reporting tools and processes are in place to support the ongoing and future needs of the business.
- Develop and prepare a monthly management reporting package.
Cost control .
- Establish a system of cost control and cost elements to reach the best performance.
- Allocating Service Department costs.
- Lead the annual business plan development and budgeting process & the financial modelling and analysis to support the development of long-term strategic initiatives and business plans.
- Comparing budgeted with actual results to extract and analyze deviations to get performance & entity trend
It's important to note that these responsibilities can be subject to change and may be tailored based on the specific needs and requirements of the organization and the IPO process.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CA, CFA, CPA, ACCA is Required
- 10-15 years of experience in the finance function and accounting.
- - Experience in Public Joint Stock Company.
- - Experience in one of the Big4 auditing firm is highly preferable.
- - Experience in ERP System.
How to Apply
To apply, Please send your CV to the Email:
Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email.
Working area: Riyadh
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل