Senior Client Responsiveness and Accountability Officer
Job Title: Senior Client Responsiveness and Accountability Officer
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world's worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees made to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries, we restore safety, dignity, and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
Scope of Work
The Senior CRA Officer will be responsible for ensuring the implementation of client feedback channels relevant to clients and program teams in the Yemen Programme. These include the design and administration of surveys, focus group discussions, community meetings, toll-free line, suggestion boxes, and other open feedback mechanisms. And he will make sure that all data collected are analyzed and reported to inform timely decision-making. S/he will ensure that the Feedback Registry and other tools developed in CommCare and KOBO are fully functional, secure, and used by the CRA team in all field locations.
- Position Reports to CRA Manager
- Position directly supervises CRA and Hotline Officers
- Other Internal and/or external contacts: MEAL Coordinator
- Ensuring that feedback channels for all sectors are functional and appropriate for conflict-affected populations
- Setting up and handling the Feedback Registry and other tools developed in CommCare to ensure that they are fully functional, secure, and used by the CRA team in all field locations.
- Supporting the Manager in capacity building of CRA and program staff in all field locations, to ensure that client feedback and complaints are received, appropriately recorded, and responded to on time.
- Working with CRA teams in the field to ensure that an accurate and secure archiving system for both quantitative and qualitative data is in place and being used appropriately
- Conducting detailed data analysis for quantitative and qualitative data received through the different channels and presenting statistics in clear formats to highlight feedback trends to the program and grants team
- Working closely with the Manager in preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly CRA reports and presentations for sharing with the Senior Management Team
- Assessing the utility and efficiency of the established CRA data management platforms and propose recommendations for improvements
- In collaboration with the CRA Manager, supervising the work of CRA Officers and providing all the vital support needed to accomplish their responsibilities.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Information Technology, Development Studies, or any other relevant field is required.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in setting up and implementing client feedback mechanisms with a reputable international or national NGO
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and mobile data collection with a strong emphasis on KOBO and CommCare
- Effective, high-quality communication, writing, and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English and Arabic
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English and Arabic direct
- Experience in working with crisis-affected populations and an understanding of their preferred feedback channels
- Experience in handling client feedback channels
The position is based in Aden, with frequent travel to field locations in South and North Yemen
Standards of Professional Conduct: The IRC and IRC workers must enforce the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and makes sure policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
How to Apply
1- Qualified and Interested individuals are required to apply for this position via the IRC Career at
2- CV, Copies of the academic and work certificates should be submitted in the system.
Deadline for Applying: Oct 25, 2021. System will stop receiving CVs at 12:00 A.M, Oct 25, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل