Project Site Coordinator This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Project Site Coordinator
- Location: Hodeidah \ Ad Durihmi ( with regular travel to other sites).
- Period: 8 months, renewable subject to performance.
- Duty Station: Life Makers Meeting Place Organization (LMMPO), Sana'a –Yemen.
- Terms: Full Time Position (8 Eight hours per working day), with field visits to the work sites.
- Classification: P & P Management\Project Management.
- Expected start Date: As soon as possible.
- Job grade: - fourth degree.
LMMPO; 17 years of diligent engagement in Yemeni humanitarian and Development undertaking, is now regarded as one of the leading organizations in humanitarian response and development as well as development of young people's abilities. Investing and benefiting from the abilities and talents of young people constitutes a passion for us, but also is the essence of our mission and focus of our work and it is on top of our goals for which we are working hard to achieve. Thus, we have implemented several successful activities and programs that have had a real favorable impact on young people and the society in general. That success, inevitably, will not be possible without the support of our teams, donors, partners and other stakeholders.
LMMPO is keen to have a competent candidate to fill the position of Project Site Coordinator
Purpose/Scope of the task
Manages the tasks and sub-projects in addition to the management and the complete technician on the tasks of the work team in the work site.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
1. Well coordination with relevant authorities and stakeholders to facilitate the implementation of project activities.
2. Follow up on obtaining sub-permits from the office of SCMCHA.
3. Managing committee members and taking responsibility for following up their achievement and their reports.
4. Field coordination of the project and facilitating the team's movement with government agencies.
5. Solving the problems and obstacles that hinder the progress of work in the field and the continuation of the project.
6. Raising any exceptional issues or imbalances that hinder the progress of work to the project manager and the necessary follow-up to solve them.
7. Sharing the project manager in preparing distribution plans and implementing field activities according to the security conditions in the sub-district.
8. Coordination and supervision of cash distribution and work with the project manager.
9. A approving the minutes, statements from the local authorities and the relevant authorities.
10. Facilitate the movement of contractors and suppliers in the district in coordination with the local authorities, the government and the security services.
11. Raising up the monthly reports for project manager.
12. Participate in monthly and regular meetings with communities and partners and discuss project progress .
13. Participate in conducting and monitoring market assessment during the project implementation period.
14. Any other tasks from project manager.
Qualifications and Skills
Study and Training:
- University Degree in management or relevant disciplines.
- At 2 - 3 years in project management, preferably experience in NGOs and local NGOs.
- It is better to have English Languages (Speaking and Writing).
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural contexts.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Management skills.
- Team management and knowledge transfer.( Leadership skills).
- decision making
- Representing the LMMPO .
- Ability to provide recommendations to solve problems
- Ability to achieve planned goals.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to travel.
- Computer skills in using (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Position Includes: -
- The (Basic salary, Appearance & Transportation Allowances, Social Security, Payroll Tax, Other Benefits (Communications Allowance), Health & Life Insurance.]
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل