Position: Mobile clinic – Register
Job location: Taiz- Dhubab district
Report to: Mobile clinic Medical Doctor
Background about FMF
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2012.
FMF is implementing Health, Nutrition and Protection project in Taiz governorate in Dhubab district to deliver quality life-saving services for Dhubab district host and IDP communities. Mobile clinic Register who is following.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in collaboration with mobile team members to register cases like malnutrition, diarrhea, RH services.
- Assist in organization of beneficiaries in the mobile team operation areas.
- Keep day-to-day records and prepare weekly and monthly reports in collaboration with mobile team members.
- Assist the nutrition worker in taking anthropometric measurements and screening children and PLWs for SAM & MAM detection.
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports to the mobile team leader.
- Any other duties as assigned by the team leader.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma degree medicine, dentistry, nursing, medical assistant or in nutrition is required.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in CMAM and IYCF, RH.
- Very good communication skills
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situation
- Preferable from the same district or governorate.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application by (Clicking Here)
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل