Job Title: Human Resources Officer
No of positions: 1 Position
Deadline: June 30th, 2021
Contract Type: Service Contract
Duration: 1 year
Probationary Period: Three months
Duty Station: Aden Gov.
Reporting to: General Manager
Taybah Foundation for Development ( TFD ):
Taybah Foundation for Development is a Yemeni development institution working in the areas of health and education. It was established in 1996 under the license of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor No. 25. Taybah seeks to provide quality health and education services in partnership and cooperation with all concerned and interested parties in accordance with the development plans of local authorities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and follow up on the HR plan updates.
- Follow up on all procedures related to personnel affairs in terms of controlling the movement of procedures and entitlements related to transfer / secondment/assignment / annual increases/bonuses / annual reports/promotion/leave of all kinds and supervises their documentation in the established records and forms.
- Follow up on employment applications and conduct with all the competent authorities inside and outside the foundation, interview procedures, and preference among applicants.
- Organizes work contracts and share the new employee all the necessary legal information to ensure that s/he is fully aware of the responsibilities, tasks, and rights of the employee.
- Review the statements of employee financial entitlements and deductions.
- Study and determine human resource needs in coordination with the organizational units in accordance with the strategic planning system for human resources, and prepare reports on the created jobs and submit them to the line manager.
- Prepare job description cards for all current and new jobs and updating them in cooperation with the various departments and sections.
- Analyze the results of employee performance reports and evaluations and submit recommendations and proposals regarding them to the line Manager.
- Determine the foundation's strategic directions and future goals, determine the level of functional competencies needed to implement them, and comparing it to the level of competencies available to employees, and submitting technical recommendations for this to the line manager.
- Carry out all tasks entrusted by the line manager in the framework of job.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration - professional certificates in the field of human resource management.
- 5 years of experience in the human resources filed.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the various departments' work systems.
- Communication skills and business completion follow-up
- High leadership skills.
- The ability to analyze and manage resources efficiently.
- High management skills and working under pressure
- Accept discussion and respond responsibly to inquiries
- Adequate knowledge of the legislation and laws within which the foundation operates.
- The ability to follow up complaints and resolve disputes according to the relevant laws.
- Excellent reading, writing, and speaking ability in Arabic and English
- Proven experience of using MS Office applications (MS office).
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Resumes in English & Arabic to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than June 30th, 2021, putting the job title as the email subject to be considered. Resumes will be considered on a rolling-basis and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For more information about TFD please visit our website at http://www.taybahye.org/
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل